“A special home from home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ladywell House Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hamsterley
Ladywell House Bed & Breakfast
You added Ladywell House Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Ladywell House, Hamsterley DL13 3PR, England   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hamsterley B&B and Inns
Brixham, United Kingdom
“A special home from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was lucky enough to find this gem of a B & B in Hamsterley, County Durham last week, while visiting relatives in the area.

The rooms are beautifully furnished, light, bright and spacious with en-suite and for my fussy husband the option to be able to have a bath, the rooms also offered all those little extras such as tea/coffee making facilities with biscuits for no extra charge.

The full breakfasts are amazing and cooked to perfection, meaning we did not need to have a lunch out.

The owners are friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the best places to visit in the area. We had a wonderful, relaxing stay made all the more enjoyable as our accommodation was so comfortable (best pillows I have ever slept on) and the hosts were so welcoming.

I can't wait to visit the relatives again just for an excuse to stay here again. See you soon John and Lynne,. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Lynne B, Owner at Ladywell House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
So glad you enjoyed your stay and you felt so welcome. We hope to see you again when you revisit the area.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Northallerton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

What a find, I stopped here on spec on the advice of a friend and the welcome couldn't have been better. I was welcomed with home made cakes and a pot of fresh coffee (naughty but very nice). The room was large with great views over the valley and the breakfast was epic. The choice was so mouth watering I confess I tried rather more than I should have and I wasn't let down. John and Lynne were so helpful, I will certainly be back next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ladywell House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!