“Nic food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: SISTER RESTAURANT TO SANGREELA RESTAURANT
“Nic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

The food was very nice I m come again very soon The price was ok my friend come with me they really enjoy the food they Ar really happy and they also said they Ar come back again

89% Recommend
“Bland food, unfriendly atmosphere, over priced!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for my birthday, there were two members of staff working out front. The restaurant was empty and apart from us there was only one other couple came in all night. I would have thought judging by previous good reviews if a restaurant was this good it would have been busy! The members of staff barely spoke a word all evening even when taking our order. The food was expensive, my main course which was a chefs special was £12.90 which comparing it to the same meal at other Indian restaurants we've been to they normally charge around £8. Because of the good reviews on here I didn't mind paying this as I thought it was going to be really nice. Instead when it came, it was the most tasteless, bland meal I have ever had. There were 4 others in our party who all had different meals and they all said the same. As well as the bland over priced food the atmosphere was dead. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Birtley, United Kingdom
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Have been to this restaurant a few times since moving here a year ago, this rivals any of the East London eateries we've tried before. The specials night are an added bonus too, I love a bargain. Take out food is the best I have ever had and we always enjoy ourselves when we go out to the restaurant. Their fish dishes are sublime and the choice on offer is excellant value for money. It's a well presented, impeccably clean restaurant with excellant and attentive staff and I would reccomend this to anyone.

• Visited July 2012
Washington, United Kingdom
“Superbe Specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Having enjoyed the Sunarga for several years,and had not tried the Sunday & Thursday 'special' menu.
In a word, superbe, not like other indian restaurants, the selection is extensive and first class, with the added bonus of being great value for money.
As usual the service and presentation was excellent, complimenting the beautifully prepared and cooked food,

• Visited June 2012
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, friendly staff, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

We have been visiting this restaurant since it opened and have never been disappointed with the food or the service. Both in the restaurant, and as take away, the food is delicious!

The staff are very welcoming and friendly and the service is first class. One one occassion they accomodated a party of 19 for us very successfully.

The restaurant itself is always immaculately presented and is comfortable even when busy.

We would recommend this restaurant highly to anyone who loves Indian food.

Vicky & Colin