“Fantastic Experiance” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 19 Activities in Hersonissos
5.0 of 5 stars 158 Reviews
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: pony and horse riding individual personal ridesbeach and mountain ridessunset beach ridessmall zoo- animal parkV.I.P. horse carriage service, weddings with our Victoria carriagecarriage tours to the town or traditional villages, riding and driving lessons, traditional taverna & cafe bar, playgrounds a peacefull paradise for our animals & horse friendliest stable in whole crete.
silver-rose
“Fantastic Experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Amazing value for money. The horses are well looked after, they behaved brilliantly. The staff work hard at ensuring you have have a safe riding experience. My youngest was the only experienced rider unlike my son( wee bit scared of horses) and myself( limited ability) but we managed with superb assistance. We went early evening, riding on the beach, seeing the sun set in the hills and walking through Olive Groves . Fantastic 2 hours and will be remembered for a life time.
We also had our evening meal at the stables. The Pork is a " Must" Best meal I had in the 2 weeks I was on Crete. My daughter had the pasta which was very good and son had chicken though I have to say he tucked into my meal as well.
The stables also have a great play area and small animal area which my youngest loved and was not a happy bunny to be leaving the stables.
We were picked up at out hotel and taken to the stables but at the end of the evening George the owner was busy so he arranged for us to be taken home by taxi paid by himself.
Thank you to all the staff at Arion Stables for a most amazing experience and a brilliant service.

“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

The best riding stables I have ever been to abroad!!
Beautiful horses and fantastic people!
The views were amazing and I would recommend it to anyone going to Crete!

Montréal
55 attraction reviews
“Fun and secure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Certainly one of our top family experience in Crete. Horses are well-trained and very clean. Family-run business with very good people taking care of you. The ride provides you with a real view of Crete. Good for first-time rider. I strongly recommend, (book in advance).

Moscow, Russia
“The best stable i've ever visited! The best cuisine in Crete!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

It's really nice place with very good organized activities! I have more than 10 years riding experience and should say that it's one of the best tourist stables I’ve ever visited. To be honest, it's the best place ))). Horses are healthy, comfortable, well trained for any level of experience.
Rout is fantastic - through olives wood, along the river and sea shore, up to the hills. Magic!
Georgios cooks very tasty, cuisine is better than in taverns in the cities and in hotels.
Atmosphere of the place is very positive, staff is friendly and experienced.
The territory is interesting - different animals could be seen and very, very clean!

If you like horse riding and tasty food with wonderful views, you must visit this place 

Northumberland
28 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My partner and I enjoyed a 2 hour evening ride through villages, along the beach and in the mountains.
Stable set up was excellent and it was obvious the owners really care about the horses and that their visitors have a good time.
I'm a relatively experienced rider, but this was the first time my partner had been on a horse. We were taken out just the two of us, which was much better than a big group ride like lots of places offer.
Would definitely recommend this place whatever your riding experience.

Visited June 2014