The Aquis Zorbas is a nice place no doubt about it . Outside is maintained very nicely but rooms are very small .The bathroom facilities are really bad they didn't have shampoo and conditioner I was disappointed with the shower as well .The cleaner didn't do the job properly the reception ,kitchen,activities ,staffs are excellent Lots of choices for breakfeast lunch and dinner lots of drinks throught the day alcoholic and non alcoholic .The animation staff do many activities for children throught the day and night .Mild food so I Suggest u bring chilli sauce with u if u can eat hot!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zorbas Village provides a lively environment and relaxed atmosphere for vacations. It is ideal for familes and couples who want a unique experience. The trees, the gardens with beautiful flowers and the sea view creates an atmosphere ideal for rest and relaxation. The complex offers 219 traditional architecture bungalows, two suites and two villas, exceptional colorful gardens and a friendly environment for children of all ages. Zorbas Village operates on all Inclusive basis with one main restaurant providing a varied 7 days menu for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner including a show cooking section, an a la carte Restaurant based on Mediterranean cuisine, one pool and one lobby bar that the guests are welcome to serve them with a long all inclusive lists of long drinks and cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Zorbas Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Zorbas Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Aquis Zorbas Village Hersonissos
- Aquis Zorbas Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Zorbas Village Crete, Greece