1. Staff wasn't friendly. Younger russian waiter was arrogant, didn't feel like cleaning tables after guests, was very rude to us when we wanted to order some drinks, but serbian guy was very helpfull and polite.
First day when we wanted to move 2 tables together (it was 5 of us) they said we couldn't do that..Then we asked them why they didn't have any explanation except that we would have TOO MANY CHAIRS :) very good argument, i suppose - but we didn't care and wanted to talk to the "boss" - nobody said anything from then on.
2. Rooms were terrible - they were clean, i have to say, but FAR FAR from what we were expecting. Bathroom was small with low ceiling and very very small shower with curtain .. not tasty at all!
3. The hotel is more then 10 m from the beach, just saying (this information is very misleading on booking.com page).
4. Food was VERY good, all of us agreed - such a variety of salads (aprox. 12), tasty greek specialities, european food.. It is not a lot to choose from but it is very tasty!
Overall, very good meals raised our raiting of the hotel. They should really put realistic photos (bathroom) on the internet, because it is too misleading.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mari-Kristin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mari-Kristin Hotel Crete, Greece