I felt that this hotel was not 5*..I was looking forward to a well earned break and a bit of luxury...The room was the biggest let down...rubbish air con...very small double bed in a small room and room for one on the balcony. The rest of the hotel was clean and staff were friendly..the gardens mature and well kept....I found the food good and had plenty of choice even though i am a coeliac ( gluten free) . The beach was not brilliant ,a bit rocky for walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mythical realm of King Minos, blessed by the gods of the sun and the sea, is today as proud as a fortress and as welcoming as an embrace. It is also home to a sumptuous palace that makes an ideal destination for any family holiday. At the Knossos Royal Village, time moves at a different pace: in elegant and comfortable rooms with incomparable views, in the azure sea and crystal-clear pools, at superb sports facilities and matchless restaurants, the pleasure and relaxation never end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aldemar Knossos Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hersonissos
- Knossos Royal Village
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Crete, Greece