Well it's been 2 years since our last visit, and we had as fabulous time as before. Minas, Jenny and Maria couldn't be more accommodating, and the guests were all really friendly, including everyone sitting at the bar into their conversations. The weekly barbecue was the best value for money anywhere, for 10 euros we were treated to all the usual BBQ food, bottle of wine per couple, lashings and lashings of Raki, which I really think was lighter fuel :). Then the festivities! Minas dancing on the pool table with a bevvy of beauties all suitably adorned with fancy hats. The apartments are basic, this is Greece after all, but what they lack in luxury, the family more than make up for with their hospitality We were there the 2nd last week of the season so Maria had a "cook off" of all the stock left in her freezer and fed the remaining guests free one night, pizza, chips, sausage, burgers, meatballs, not many hoteliers would do this! All good wishes for Stephan to make a speedy recovery, the son of the family, we missed his wit behind the bar this year, but look forward to seeing him fully fit next time we are there. The best way to book this is flight direct and then book direct with the Apartment as Thomas Cook don't seem to be able to find that it exists. I believe Easyjet holidays will be using it next year, but alas they don't fly to Heraklion from Glasgow.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Minas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minas Apartments Hotel Chersonisos
- Minas Apartments Hersonissos
- Minas Apartments Hotel Hersonissos
- Minas Apartments Crete, Greece