Having stayed at Marni almost every year since 2006, we had come to expect an excellent experience and service. However, even we were surprised by the continued commitment and professionalism of all the staff we encountered. It is easy to be cynical these days about customer care, particularly given the difficult times Greece is going through at the moment, but this complex surpasses all our expectations and is an excellent example of what the Greek people can achieve given the opportunity. From the moment of arrival, the welcome is sincere and committed. The maturity of the beautiful gardens in which the apartments are located is a reflection of the dedication of the staff, from manager through to cleaners. They actually seem to care about making your stay as pleasant and care-free as possible.
It is difficult to exceed excellence, but one tip which would assist in future would be to provide the room numbers on the hotel's website against the various types of accommodation. Those of us who have been coming for years know the layout of the complex very well, but it's not always easy to identify where, for example, a two person maisonette is or 2 bedroom superior apartment. Identifying them on the website would assist future bookings!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful, quiet and elevated position, just 150m from the traditional, picturesque Cretan village "Koutouloufari", MARNI VILLAGE enjoys splendid panoramic view of the resort area of Hersonissos bay. A perfect place for relaxing holidays, enjoying sunshine and hospitality on the Island of Crete.The whole complex is situated in an area of approximately 24,000 square meters, among 10,000 square meters of well-kept gardens with trees, flowers and bushes. Experienced and friendly personnel will always be there for you to make your vacations more comfortable and make you feel like home.MARNI VILLAGE wishes to combine on one side, a timeless, calming, nature environment overlooking the gathering crowd in the busy area of Hersonissos, and on the other side the entertaining part of Hersonissos with its exciting nightlife, plenty sandy beaches and the old harbour (about 1km away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marni Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marni Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Marni Village Hersonissos
- Marni Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Marni Village Crete, Greece