Just back from Marni village. I stayed in a one bedroom apartment, cleaning staff excellent, went beyond the call of duty. Bar staff very friendly and efficient, serving good quality drinks and snacks. When we stayed there was three entertainment evenings per week, entertainment very mediocre and if you room is close to main pool, the noise during these evenings is unbearable if you are not attending the entertainment~ although it finishes at approximately 11.30pm . The manager of the complex could improve his customer service skills as when we arrived we requested a change of room, to an upper floor apartment, which had been requested upon our booking in December 2012. He advised us that he could not meet our request at this moment in time, which was reasonable, but he would consider it as apartments became available during our stay. During our two week stay he never contacted us to update or feedback to us, on alternative room availability and we did not feel it was our place to contact him.
On a personal note the wine selection was very limited and may not be to everybodys taste at the bar,
Although I have to say the food provided at the bar b que was excellent Vangelis did an excellent job and I would highly recommend this event.
If you have mobility issues, I would not recommend these apartments as there are numerous steps and hills within the complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful, quiet and elevated position, just 150m from the traditional, picturesque Cretan village "Koutouloufari", MARNI VILLAGE enjoys splendid panoramic view of the resort area of Hersonissos bay. A perfect place for relaxing holidays, enjoying sunshine and hospitality on the Island of Crete.The whole complex is situated in an area of approximately 24,000 square meters, among 10,000 square meters of well-kept gardens with trees, flowers and bushes. Experienced and friendly personnel will always be there for you to make your vacations more comfortable and make you feel like home.MARNI VILLAGE wishes to combine on one side, a timeless, calming, nature environment overlooking the gathering crowd in the busy area of Hersonissos, and on the other side the entertaining part of Hersonissos with its exciting nightlife, plenty sandy beaches and the old harbour (about 1km away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marni Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marni Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Marni Village Hersonissos
- Marni Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Marni Village Crete, Greece