Have stayed in Marni Village 3 times and no matter where else we go, Marni is still our favourite place. It is magical from the lovely, friendly staff to the beautiful gardens and the way it is laid out like a little village full of interesting nooks and crannies. Choice of pools is great and the main bar pool does lovely home made food - try the mixed omelette! Our apartment this year was beside the little playground with a huge balcony. Our 2 year old loved it and had such freedom to play.
Koutouloufari is a beautiful village and has a lovely choice of restaurants - personal favourites include emmanuels (beautiful food), alchemist (hospitality second to none), stekis etc Sad that the lovely Rustico was closed down this year. Supermarket across from Marni has literally everything you will need albeit in a compact space. The bakery next door is brilliant and the bread and rolls are tasty and fresh. We even took some home with us and baklava and were glad of them the next morning after a late flight. Crete is a lovely island with so much to explore. The local bus service to Iraklion and further afield is great and it is worth doing some tours to really get to see the Island. I could go on but all I'll say is you will not find a nicer place to stay than Marni Village - the only problem is nowhere else will measure up and you'll just keep wanting to return.
- Also Known As:
- Marni Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Marni Village Hotel
- Marni Village Hersonissos
- Marni Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Marni Village Crete
- Marni Village Crete, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful, quiet and elevated position, just 150m from the traditional, picturesque Cretan village "Koutouloufari", MARNI VILLAGE enjoys splendid panoramic view of the resort area of Hersonissos bay. A perfect place for relaxing holidays, enjoying sunshine and hospitality on the Island of Crete.The whole complex is situated in an area of approximately 24,000 square meters, among 10,000 square meters of well-kept gardens with trees, flowers and bushes. Experienced and friendly personnel will always be there for you to make your vacations more comfortable and make you feel like home.MARNI VILLAGE wishes to combine on one side, a timeless, calming, nature environment overlooking the gathering crowd in the busy area of Hersonissos, and on the other side the entertaining part of Hersonissos with its exciting nightlife, plenty sandy beaches and the old harbour (about 1km away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marni Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.