Stayed in Marni Village in June 2012 with my partner. It was our first trip to Crete and we booked with Thomas Cook and Stacey was our rep.
We stayed in a one bed studio apartment (room 201) looking over a pool, the apartment had all essentials required.It was spotless, quite and alot better than we had expected. The bed sheets and towels were changed regularly.
The hotel pools were amazing and nice for the lazy sun bathing days. The hotel also has a small play ground for kids.
All staff were lovely, especially the bar man Mani who was so friendly and good at recommending places to go and see. The food and drink in the bar was nice and not too expensive.
The location was good, near the beautiful village koutoloufari which had lovely restraunts, near hersonisos for shopping and night life and then a 20 min drive to malia for more night life.
We rented a quad for our stay and i would strongly recommend as there is a long up hill walk from hersonisos to marni village but we didnt mind that as we had the quad.
It was my birthday during the stay and i was so surprised and happy to receive a small gift and card to my room the day of it from staff and management of marni village.
There is a shop and bakery across from the hotel and near Star Beach.
We enjoyed our stay and we will be back. It is a very family friendly hotel and we are already considering going back to stay with our kids too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful, quiet and elevated position, just 150m from the traditional, picturesque Cretan village "Koutouloufari", MARNI VILLAGE enjoys splendid panoramic view of the resort area of Hersonissos bay. A perfect place for relaxing holidays, enjoying sunshine and hospitality on the Island of Crete.The whole complex is situated in an area of approximately 24,000 square meters, among 10,000 square meters of well-kept gardens with trees, flowers and bushes. Experienced and friendly personnel will always be there for you to make your vacations more comfortable and make you feel like home.MARNI VILLAGE wishes to combine on one side, a timeless, calming, nature environment overlooking the gathering crowd in the busy area of Hersonissos, and on the other side the entertaining part of Hersonissos with its exciting nightlife, plenty sandy beaches and the old harbour (about 1km away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Marni Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marni Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Marni Village Hersonissos
- Marni Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Marni Village Crete, Greece