Visted in July 2013 for 10 days. Lots to do in this big complex. 7 swimming pools to choose from, one of the kid's pools has slides etc. 3 play parks, crazy golf and all pool bars have pool tables, air hockey etc around them.
I have read that the germans were reserving the sunbeds and you had to get up 6.00 to get one..I would like to point out that it was not all the germans and getting up at 6 is a slight exaggration, there were sunbeds free at 8.00 especially by the big pools.
There were plenty of activities to do throughout the day for adults and kids, archery, decorating t-shirts, yoga, football, water polo etc.
Evening entertainment was very good, kids disco followed by a themed show. All the animation guys were lovely as well as all the staff. The reception people were also very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is situated on a hill but there is a shuttle bus that goes up and down. The beach, shops and resturants are all at the bottom of the hill.
The food was good but not a great deal of choice if you don't eat fish or cheese like me but don't be put of by this as you certainly don't go hungry. We went on a few excursions (definitely recommend Spinalonga Island) and the hotel done us a packed lunch, which was lovely.
All in all a great hotel and holiday.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Imperial Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Belvedere Hotel Chersonisos
- Imperial Belvedere Hersonissos
- Imperial Belvedere Hotel Hersonissos
- Imperial Belvedere Crete, Greece