We visited last Summer with our two children 15 and 12 and we loved it. We chose the Bellos because of the overwhelming glowing reviews and were not disappointed. All the staff, without exception, were very friendly and we thought they were totally dedicated to making sure we all were happy and comfortable and had the best time possible. Our kids particularly loved Eric and Gary and they certainly increased the enjoyment of the holiday for us.
We always hire a car for our holidays and felt that the apartments were in a great position for exploring the island, whilst also just a walk away from the main town and the lovely hillside villages of Piskopiano, etc.
The apartment was basic but had everything we needed and was clean and comfortable. The pool area was beautifully kept by the grounds staff and was a lovely place to relax through the day. We went in high season and the weather was very hot but we could always find sunloungers and a quiet place to put them. We ate in the restaurant a couple of times and the food was delicious and good value for money. We also attended the BBQ evening on both weeks and thoroughly enjoyed them.
It was our first visit to Crete and we don't think we could have found a better place too stay!
- Also Known As:
- Bellos Apartments Hersonissos
- Bellos Apartments Hotel
- Bellos Hotel Apartments Crete, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellos Hotel Apartments is a resort that for 20 years continues to mark in the touristic world a storied reputation of unparalleled hospitality and a warm, friendly service to all its guests. Only 700m from the center of Chersonisos, the Resort is reserved to integrate into the town’s natural environment and combines the relaxation offered by the lush vegetation that is surrounded by, the unique sea and mountain view and also the excitement to cruise along the numerous shops and bars, the glittering night life, the sandy beaches and to ramble along the scenic, traditional paths of Piskopiano - Chersonisos villages.The Hotel is comprised of 71 contemporary Studios and Apartments, fully furnished with all necessary equipment to meet all self-catering demands and to promise a comfortable and restful stay.For the guest’s great service and satisfaction, the hotel offers a reception service, safety deposit boxes, 2 big swimming pools with deck chairs & beach umbrellas, 2 children pools, spacious gardens with a sun terrace, sitting area with a Satellite T.V, pool table, internet corner, a mini market, an elevator and free Wi-Fi in the main building.To complete our guest’s great amusement our resort offers a variety of grounds such as tennis court, football pitch, darts, children’s play ground, a fully equipped gym and also a sauna & a steam bath for relaxation and serenity. To complete the fun and excitement we have establish a new park with water slides and a pool bar.Main Bar – Snack Bar offering an affluent variety of drinks, cocktails, snacks, karaoke, cocktail and barbeque nights partake to fulfill the sense of satisfaction and enjoyment.Our restaurant situated on the top roof of the main building invites you to indulge yourselves into a delightful gastronomic journey offering a wide range of traditional – local and international flavored dishes.Bellos Hotel Apartments stands successfully compatible to meet all guests’ satisfaction, to create a promising, ideal and impeccable environment, a hospitable, attentive service and a relaxed, memorable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Bellos Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.