We spent 12 days in this nice hotel. Everithing what we can find here is very good, very good food, big variety. The rooms, the hotel and also the beach arre clean. The animation is great, the evening programs, the shows, we enjoyed a lot especially the greek night and the fire show. The mini club was perfect for our children!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At this small traditional village overlooking the sea, the two-story buildings are decorated in bright colors and surrounded by flowers in bloom. Cretan Village offers a holiday full of activities and new experiences. All our restaurants offer Mediterranean dishes and authentic local cuisine. Youngsters can embark on voyages of endless fun on board the pirate ship in our children's play area. Embrace our spontaneous Cretan hospitality and enjoy a carefree vacation with your beloved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Aldemar Cretan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Cretan Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Cretan Village Hersonissos
- Aldemar Cretan Village Crete, Greece