Wonderful hotel for the holidays with kids, beach is not the best (too many stones), but generally - very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At this small traditional village overlooking the sea, the two-story buildings are decorated in bright colors and surrounded by flowers in bloom. Cretan Village offers a holiday full of activities and new experiences. All our restaurants offer Mediterranean dishes and authentic local cuisine. Youngsters can embark on voyages of endless fun on board the pirate ship in our children's play area. Embrace our spontaneous Cretan hospitality and enjoy a carefree vacation with your beloved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aldemar Cretan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Cretan Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Cretan Village Hersonissos
- Aldemar Cretan Village Crete, Greece