This hotel was great. We had a lovely large clean room which even had a large sofa bed. Our view of the pool was also great. The hotel is beautiful and very modern, clean and spacious. Location is also good and walking distance from all main amenities. The spa is lovely and all staff were great. The pool was also very nice and the sun-beds and lunch food was great.
Breakfast was repetitive but nice. We were half board but after 3weeks there we got very bored of the repetitive dinners so better to go out and eat instead. Very much a family holiday hotel.
I also heard that some of the rooms were in an "old block" and were not yet refurbished. im not sure if this has changed now as our rooms were great but worth a check before you book; just call up directly and say u definitely want in the new block (if there is still an old block but i think this has now been eliminated)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albatros Hotel is situated only 25 kilometres from Heraklion International Airport in the town of Hersonissos, a place which attracts thousands of visitors every summer. This family-owned and run resort hotel offers high quality standards in combination with traditional Cretan hospitality and a friendly atmosphere. The hotel is ideal both for leisure and business travelers. Located away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the town, only a stone's throw from a long sandy beach with crystal clear water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albatros Spa And Resort Hotel
- Albatros Hotel Chersonisos
- Albatros Hotel Hersonissos
- Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel Crete, Greece