We stayed one week in this hotel and had a room in the old building facing the street side. Room was a disappointment because we had seen pictures of the new rooms and this is really not what we got. The room/bathroom was really small but clean and the bed was decent. The A/C worked but needed a card to stay on. This made keeping the room cool during the day a little challenging. Safety box was free & breakfast and dinner were good with good service from the staff. Gym and pools were nice and well cleaned. You can rent a car at the corner of the street for a decent price. Hersonissos Centre is really near with different restaurants, bars, supermarkets and many beaches are near by. We recommend to take a room in the new part of the hotel to make your stay more pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Albatros Hotel Chersonisos
- Albatros Spa And Resort Hotel
- Albatros Hotel Hersonissos
- Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel Crete, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albatros Hotel is situated only 25 kilometres from Heraklion International Airport in the town of Hersonissos, a place which attracts thousands of visitors every summer. This family-owned and run resort hotel offers high quality standards in combination with traditional Cretan hospitality and a friendly atmosphere. The hotel is ideal both for leisure and business travelers. Located away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the town, only a stone's throw from a long sandy beach with crystal clear water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.