All-round a good hotel. 4 day weekend break with my wife. Food good, all-inclusive package okay, drinks from 10 am to 11pm so take some Euros if you intend to drink into the early hours. Not much in the way of evening entertainment for the duration of our stay with the exception of some Greek dancers one evening at dinner. Friendly helpful staff sandwiches and bubbly in our room on our late arrival much appreciated.
Olive Tree restaurant excellent book on arrival to avoid disappointment or make reservation via email prior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At a distance of just half an hour from the Heraklion,at the outsckirts of Hersonissos Silva Beach Hotel operates as an all-inclusive resort hotel, where one can choose from a plethora of activities or if otherwise inclined just relax on the beach or around the pool. The Hotel was renovated during winter 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Silva Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Silva Beach Hotel Chersonisos
- Aquis Silva Beach Hersonissos
- Aquis Silva Beach Hotel Hersonissos
- Silva Maris
- Silva Beach Crete, Greece