I have recently returned from a weeks stay in the Mareblue Village and I have to say it was an absolutely fantastic holiday! We arrived at the hotel at 4am and were greeted with refreshments and food which I thought was a lovely touch especially the arrival time. We had an amazing room, with views of the sea which was the perfect start to the day when opening the curtains! Yes there was a steep hill but there was also a golf buggy to pick up and take you if you felt you couldn't manage it. We spent most of our time around the main pool which was very clean and plenty of beds! We did have a look around the other pools but found this one most comfortable and also nearest to the bar!! :) The food was delicious and was plenty variety and there was never a shortage of drinks too!! Needless to say I have put on about 4lb whilst away! haha. The only criticism I would make is there is a lack of evening entertainment for the adults at the bar, could do with maybes a karaoke night or something. The bingo was a little bit tedious after the first night.... (I love my job! haha). Overall I had an ab fab time and would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family and would definitely visit again!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Zeus Hotels Village Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Village & Aqua Park Hotel Chersonisos
- Mareblue Village And Aqua Park
- Mareblue Village Hersonissos
- Mareblue Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Zeus Hotels Village Resort & Waterpark Crete, Greece