“Very Very bad place , Don't ever think of going” 1 of 5 stars
Review of S.S.K. Inn

S.S.K. Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kanchipuram
S.S.K. Inn
You added S.S.K. Inn to your Saves list
No.28,Sangusapet St | C.S.I.Hospital(Way), Kanchipuram, India   |
Ranked #6 of 9 Kanchipuram B&B and Inns
chennai
“Very Very bad place , Don't ever think of going”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

It's a very bad place, once I entered morning 5.00AM I taught its good place. I checked the rooms before registering they said all facilities very good.

They gave ac room as non-ac by switching of AC supply. After getting in to room, after 2hrs felt so suffocation being no ventilation provided, so forced to change to AC room (Business trick) charged doubled .

Bathrooms are very horrible and very small. Once Ac switched on after 1 hrs room is completely cold, there is no regulation for Ac they didnt provide AC remote also. Once I asked why AC remote not available they said its because customers stole it . Being can't tolerate heavy AC cold , no regulation in AC, no remote forced to switch off every half hour ( Business trick ). Night completely switched off AC , being cant tolerate severe chillness.

cot was placed over the cemented bed ( like graveyard)

Morning one person knocked door and ask to visit their handloom shop at the basement provide 10% discount he was going and knocking all the rooms in early morning ( Business Trick) when I saw the ground half of the room is full of water , water leaked from AC and it spoiled my laptop kept in laptop bag on the floor. When I inquired about it to hotel admin he said that's not our fault you should checking it before logging and u change the water bucket kept for AC water leak every one hour .

By this hectic behaviors of hotel members i don't want to spoil my vacation and religious mood. I vacated the room immediately , by these nonsense facilities. They charged Rs.3300 for AC room for 2 days.

Even vacating by discomfort sweepers were coming behind all through for tips.

Really a hell place for a solo person, wont be good for family , friends or couples, horrible place .waste of money , time , pleasant mind, never never never opt to go to this place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to S.S.K. Inn? Share your experiences!