This is not a modern hotel - but is totally functional, and would recommend this Puri hotel to the Indian religious traveler.
Me and my mother stayed in the standard AC room(302) for three days/night and were happy with the stay.
- Location - centrally located, near Orissa tourism office, away from crowded area of the beach
- Beach facing, very nice view from room balcony and terrace
- Tasty Indian food
- Good service - room service and house keeping
- Awesome value for money
- Courtesy and service
- Old building
- Everything about the hotel feels old
- Hotel can use modernization and renovation
We were lucky to catch the international sand art competition - part of Konark festival.
If you stay in this hotel would strongly recommend masseur 'Narendra' who may walk up to you when you relax in the adjoining beach.
I would again stay in this hotel if I visit Puri again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Hotel Samudra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.