Our first time to GOTL. We booked at the last minute, so our first night was spent in one of the cottages. Clean, but a little rustic for us. A little too much traffic noise. But the view of the lake from the inn's patio made up for it. Each night we purchased a bottle of Lakehouse wine and enjoyed it in the adirondack chairs on the patio facing the lake. Our second night was spent in one of the suites in the main house. Very clean, spacious and quiet. Very good breakfasts each morning and very friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, The Lakehouse Inn is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway. Enjoy fabulous sunsets, award winning wines, delicious local cuisine and relaxing spa services all in one location. The B&B is also within walking distance of Genenva-on-the-Lake attractions and a short drive from local wineries, covered bridges, the Metroparks biking/hiking trails and Historic Ashtabula Harbor. We are less than an hour from Cleveland and Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Lakehouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- The Lakehouse Inn Geneva On The Lake, Ohio