My girlfriend and I had decided to stay here for two nights as a quick getaway. It was only 165 miles from our house in Buffalo area. How wonderful to find such a beautiful hotel right on Lake Erie. We just wish that Buffalo would have a resort like this! We arrived early but they said that our room was not ready. They guaranteed our check-in by 4:00pm and I actually got my room at 4pm. Can't complain though, that is their check in time. Our room was lovely. Very spacious. We paid for a premium room and it was well worth the extra $20. To face the lake versus the parking lot was great. The entire facility was really nice...modern, clean, and well trained staff. The brand new pool was beautiful. Plenty of lounge chairs available. In the evening, so many guests sat on the benches and watched the beautiful sunsets. I would certainly return again, but next time I would bring my kids. They would love the pool, and near the hotel was a great miniature golf/entertainment complex. We paid $161 night, and I felt that for the modern facility and great room that it was well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the midst of Ohio’s wine country, on the shores of Lake Erie; The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake offers a beautiful setting for tasteful getaways. The Lodge features a variety of packages and seasonal rates for all travel needs, from Seasonal Specials and Bed & Breakfast getaways for fun filled family vacations to the Wine Country package and Two Night Wine Excursion package for romantic escapes. You can even find green friendly meeting options!With a multitude of amenities including indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, Horizons Restaurant & Lounge with outdoor seating, meeting facilities for large events and on site activities including a wine shuttle to nearby wineries, bike rentals and massage services, The Lodge offers the perfect escape in Northeast Ohio. Local attractions include 20 wineries, 17 covered bridges and Geneva-on-the-Lake’s nostalgic entertainment strip as well as Geneva State Park’s beach, marina and hiking trails for outdoor adventure. Visit The Lodge today for your great Ohio getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- Hotel At Geneva State Park
- At Geneva State Park Hotel
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Geneva On The Lake, Ohio