We were able to book a last minute Christmas Eve and day stay here. We chose the Bed & Breakfast package with a double room facing the pool. The room was very clean and comfortable. My one pet peeve about hotel bathrooms, and this was no exception, is the slippery surface of the bathtub. Thankfully there was a grab bar. You'd think they could at least offer rubber mats. Dinner Christmas Eve and Day were exactly the same. We were not told we could have ordered from the menu Christmas Eve. Another complaint is that we were not offered refills on our coffee. However, the quality of the food at dinner and breakfast was very very good. The entire first floor was decorated for the season very nicely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the midst of Ohio’s wine country, on the shores of Lake Erie; The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake offers a beautiful setting for tasteful getaways. The Lodge features a variety of packages and seasonal rates for all travel needs, from Seasonal Specials and Bed & Breakfast getaways for fun filled family vacations to the Wine Country package and Two Night Wine Excursion package for romantic escapes. You can even find green friendly meeting options!With a multitude of amenities including indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, Horizons Restaurant & Lounge with outdoor seating, meeting facilities for large events and on site activities including a wine shuttle to nearby wineries, bike rentals and massage services, The Lodge offers the perfect escape in Northeast Ohio. Local attractions include 20 wineries, 17 covered bridges and Geneva-on-the-Lake’s nostalgic entertainment strip as well as Geneva State Park’s beach, marina and hiking trails for outdoor adventure. Visit The Lodge today for your great Ohio getaway! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- Hotel At Geneva State Park
- At Geneva State Park Hotel
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Geneva On The Lake, Ohio