Stayed 2 nights at the lodge. Although the winter limits the nearby attractions on the strip of Geneva on the Lake, there was plenty of time to visit wineries. The Lodge itself was clean, spacious and had a better than normal restaurant which featured some excellent and wide ranging meals. The huge windows in the dining room gave guests a beautiful view of the stark wonder of the smallest of the Great Lakes. Prices for rooms and meals we moderate and the indoor pool and exercise room were a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the midst of Ohio’s wine country, on the shores of Lake Erie; The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake offers a beautiful setting for tasteful getaways. The Lodge features a variety of packages and seasonal rates for all travel needs, from Seasonal Specials and Bed & Breakfast getaways for fun filled family vacations to the Wine Country package and Two Night Wine Excursion package for romantic escapes. You can even find green friendly meeting options!With a multitude of amenities including indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, Horizons Restaurant & Lounge with outdoor seating, meeting facilities for large events and on site activities including a wine shuttle to nearby wineries, bike rentals and massage services, The Lodge offers the perfect escape in Northeast Ohio. Local attractions include 20 wineries, 17 covered bridges and Geneva-on-the-Lake’s nostalgic entertainment strip as well as Geneva State Park’s beach, marina and hiking trails for outdoor adventure. Visit The Lodge today for your great Ohio getaway! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- Hotel At Geneva State Park
- At Geneva State Park Hotel
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Geneva On The Lake, Ohio