I love staying at the Lodge. Each year we have had different rooms. Our room was nice and had a great view of the lake. Very clean. The only problem was it was on the second floor right when you got off the elevator and the noise of the elevator going up and down all night was very annoying. If you stay try not to get room 222. Otherwise we loved our stay of two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the midst of Ohio’s wine country, on the shores of Lake Erie; The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake offers a beautiful setting for tasteful getaways. The Lodge features a variety of packages and seasonal rates for all travel needs, from Seasonal Specials and Bed & Breakfast getaways for fun filled family vacations to the Wine Country package and Two Night Wine Excursion package for romantic escapes. You can even find green friendly meeting options!With a multitude of amenities including indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, Horizons Restaurant & Lounge with outdoor seating, meeting facilities for large events and on site activities including a wine shuttle to nearby wineries, bike rentals and massage services, The Lodge offers the perfect escape in Northeast Ohio. Local attractions include 20 wineries, 17 covered bridges and Geneva-on-the-Lake’s nostalgic entertainment strip as well as Geneva State Park’s beach, marina and hiking trails for outdoor adventure. Visit The Lodge today for your great Ohio getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- Hotel At Geneva State Park
- At Geneva State Park Hotel
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Geneva On The Lake, Ohio