My husband and I came here for an overnight to celebrate an anniversary. The grounds are very pretty. There is a long walking/bike path that meanders the lake and then goes into the nearby state park. The indoor pool is warm and spacious, nice hot tub too. In summer there is an outdoor pool and hot tub. There is a nice fireplace in the lobby with plenty of chairs near. Our room was clean and spacious, with comfy chairs and bed. We got the premium king and it was worth it to have the extra space and a balcony overlooking the lake. We got the bed and breakfast package so breakfast was "free" and this was well worth it. There is a great buffet and you can also order off the menu, plus get cold and hot drinks, plus gratuity is already included. Staff here was exceptional, very friendly and professional.
The hotel is so close to the lake and it's so pretty to walk around. The outdoor appearance of the property is very nice. You can rent bikes for five dollars an hour, good option if you have kids. 3 weddings were going on outside the day we came so it's a good locale for that too. The only negative would be the balcony could have been a bit cleaner (swept up).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the midst of Ohio’s wine country, on the shores of Lake Erie; The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake offers a beautiful setting for tasteful getaways. The Lodge features a variety of packages and seasonal rates for all travel needs, from Seasonal Specials and Bed & Breakfast getaways for fun filled family vacations to the Wine Country package and Two Night Wine Excursion package for romantic escapes. You can even find green friendly meeting options!With a multitude of amenities including indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, Horizons Restaurant & Lounge with outdoor seating, meeting facilities for large events and on site activities including a wine shuttle to nearby wineries, bike rentals and massage services, The Lodge offers the perfect escape in Northeast Ohio. Local attractions include 20 wineries, 17 covered bridges and Geneva-on-the-Lake’s nostalgic entertainment strip as well as Geneva State Park’s beach, marina and hiking trails for outdoor adventure. Visit The Lodge today for your great Ohio getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- Hotel At Geneva State Park
- At Geneva State Park Hotel
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Geneva On The Lake, Ohio