“Upscale and view of the lake” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Grill, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: Specializing in fresh Lake Erie perch* (as available) and wood fired cuisine including pizza, steaks, chicken and weekly fish specials. Our chefs work closely with local farmers to create seasonal menus featuring the freshest ingredients available.Whether it is a birthday or anniversary celebration or a romantic dinner for two, Crosswinds Grille is the perfect setting! Stop by and enjoy a delicious meal along with fine wines and a spectacular view of Lake Erie!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Upscale and view of the lake”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stopped for lunch and a wine tasting - both of which were OK. It probably would have been a better experience if service had not been so slow, even though we were not in a hurry. We tried one of their gourmet pizza/flatbreads with a nice sampling of wine. They have a limited offering of reds and whites, but a selection that includes dry and sweet wines. The view from the patio area is tremendous if the weather cooperates. I would recommend stopping for the view and a sampling of wine.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Parkman, Ohio
“wonderful birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Another wonderful meal at Crosswinds Grille. Went this evening for my husbands birthday. Everything from our appetizers (mussels for him, crispy fried chicken livers for me), entrées (spicy seafood pasta for him, braised lamb shank for me), to desserts (can't remember the name but it was awesome) were amazing. This was our second time there and will not be our last. We love to patronize restaurants that support our local farmers. I don't want to forget the staff. From the time we walked in the door until the time we left everyone was very friendly. The only problem I have with the restaurant is that it take us 1 hour to get there. It is well worth the drive even on a rain chilled evening.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best food in northeast ohio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Had the pleasure of finding this hidden little gem last . We had the spicey seafood pasta ( absolutly amazing) and the woodfire grilled pork chop. We were very impressed with the perfectly grilled pork chop (local) and whipped fall squash. We can't wait to come back and try more things on the menu. Highly recomended

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Willoughby, Ohio
“Great view of lake, lots of windows, beautiful place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent! I has strip steak and husband had shrimp linguine. Kids had pizza. All great. Atmosphere was relaxing and had great views of the lake. Would definitely go back again. Had nice beach access/patio in the back.

San Diego, CA
“Wonderful Evening!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I took my parents here for their wedding anniversary while visiting from out of town. I wanted to take my parents someplace new more higher end than what is offered in their neighborhood.

I made dinner reservations in advance, and was glad we did. There was a wedding party that was set for the restaurant so it could have been interesting. Even with the horrible weather in late May, the atmosphere inside the restaurant was warm and cozy with windows everywhere. I can only imagine what this place would look like when the sun is out!

Our waitress was super friendly and helpful describing the food, answering questions, providing suggestions. She was patient with our questions about the the food and also about the B&B, winery, and the restaurant that make up the complex. She never tried to rush us with our dinner or questions.

My parents and I all enjoyed our food very much! My parents loved their steak (filet and strip steak) and I loved my fish. Everything was fresh and tasty! I also enjoyed the wine tastings. They source a lot of their food from local farmers which I always like.

Prices a tad higher than you would expect in Ashtabula County or Lake County, but I thought very worth the price for food. I liked this place so much I bought a friend who lives in the area a gift card here for her birthday.

Next time I am home visiting my parents, I will be sure to check out Crosswinds Grille. And hopefully it will be sunny out as well to enjoy the beautiful gardens around the restaurant and B&B.

• Visited May 2013