“Average Punjabi Food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Continental
New Delhi, India
“Average Punjabi Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

There are 3 Sher-e-Punjabs on Subhash Chowk. The locals confirmed that it is the middle one which is the best and that was the only one doing any business when we went.
Food was just about OK. We found everything too over-done with thick gravies, probably to cater to the Punjabi palate. Stick to Kwality Restaurant on Gandhi Chowk for a better experience.

Visited August 2013

57% Recommend
Dalhousie, India
““Excellent food in Dalhousie"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The food in this place is really amazing. I have tried tandoori chicken in so many cities but here one should try the tandoori chicken its not spicy at all, the chicken is so soft and really melts in your mouth. I have had chicken biryani and its my fav dish and I thought nothing could beat it, my wife and I tried the biryani at this place and trust me we were so blown away with the taste its amazingly different. The food was so good that we visited the place once more after visiting Dalhousie. This time we tried something different mac and cheese for our kid and Chinese for us had drums of heaven, noodles and chicken in hot garlic sauce ( can request them to make it less spicy) the food was simply superb. The staffs were very well behaved rite from the guy who opens the door to everyone inside very polite, obliging and best of all you don’t wait for a long time for your food it comes pretty fast. My Message to the restaurant “keep it up guys” !! Keep smiling its does make a difference and the food you people serve is really amazing .

• Visited June 2013