“good location;excellent room service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Mongas

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dalhousie
Hotel Mongas
You added Hotel Mongas to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   The Mall, Gandhi Chowk, Dalhousie 176304, India   |
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Dalhousie
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“good location;excellent room service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

This was the only hotel where we received welcome cold drinks.room service was excellent-though we had no telephone connection. hotel was under renovation. our super deluxe room was not at all upto date.old bed, dirty chairs and cupboard; rooms are too warm at night.
but the location and room service surpassed it.family suites are better choice. My kids enjoyed watching monkeys around.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2011

My husband and me,travelled to India after 2 years of shifting to Kuala Lumpur.We Planned to visit Himachal Pradesh to celebrate our vacation.Our trip was scheduled to reach Pathankot on 2nd March.While we were surfing and planning our trip,back home in Malaysia ,we came across the website for Hotel Mongas.We booked our stay there for 3 nights.The hotel cab was there to recieve us at Rail station in Pathankot.We drove through the hIghlands to reach the pleasantly beautiful hilly area named Dalhousie,named after Lord Dalhousie of the East India Company.On Reaching the hotel we were warmly welcomed.The view from the hotel was absolutely mesmerising very similar to what we see in Genting. The Food served to us made me fall in love which the north indian cuisine.Their curry rice ,and their form of tofu which they call panir was fingerlicious.We enjoyed being in big ,and comfortable rooms.The evening in the reesort was celebrated with nice hindi music and fire.We relished the hospitality of Hotel Mongas.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

Special Thanks to Mr.Karanveersingh Monga and his staff (Especially Mr. Surinder) for the amazing experience we had in Hotel Mongas. The owner Mr. Monga and his staff goes to any extent to ensure a fine stay. We had hired a Qualis for sightseeing on the recommendation of Mr. Monga and the driver (Mr. Praveen) was also good in his business. The weather was chilling even in the month of May. Nice expereince overall and would like to visit them in the future as well.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

I visited first time with my group..When we reached,we welcomed by Mr.Karan(owner of Hotel) ...Best view...Rooms are specious & clean...Food..........it is very tasty specially non veg even I like Sandwich...Good Location....

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

It was pleasure to be there at Hotel Mongas as we went there for honeymoon and it was a memorable experience being served by this hotel as the staff was cooperative and service was excellent. The hotel got us cab at very reasonable rates and the tarrif is also quite economical.
I urge all to stay there if having any plans for visit to Dalhousie.
Special Thanks to Mr. Karan Monga for such arrangements!
Regards
Himanshu & Monika

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

It was only 15 back that I decided to break free from my work schedule and plan a small trip to Dalhousie.I started by booking my tickets online .It was only then that I realized that Dalhousie is becoming a popular destination when my ticket were waitlisted for 14 days.At last when I got the conformation I quickly search through many hotels links on Google. Came across hotelmongas.com ,the place though did not appeal much on the webpage as a result called on the numbers listed, was hugely impressed with way the conversation was held over the phone on rooms and bookings, so decided to book a room for me and my friend.Finally when we reached to the place , we were pleasantly surprised by the way our package was all offered. Comfortably located in close proximity to the mall road, Hotel Monga’s is where the services are impeccable and where the satisfaction is the ultimate aim. The warmth of this place reflected as the staff was more than willing to customize the services according to guest's requirements. The rooms are spacious ,smartly designed and well equipped with appliances such as, coffee maker, work desks, flat screen television and more for an easy stay. Other than all this the hotel also avail high speed Internet connectivity which kept me well connected to m work as well.The food of the place gets you hooked on to the taste all you do is ask for more and more of it.The place gives you the right feeling of being in hill station enjoying with clouds,wind and the chill along with the modern facility of easy living.Definately recommended for a perfect get away.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Chandigarh, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

I felt like writing about Hotel Mongas, Dalhousie. It was and an amazing experience right from booking this hotel online till we checked-out from the hotel.
As we reached dalhousie, it was evening and atmosphere was pretty good and chilled. We checked in the hotel. It is located on one of the best location of dalhousie also it has a nice view.
I want to congratulate the owner of Hotel Mongas about the hospitality and the quality of service. Food is simply awesome. I am a non-veg freak and I loved Mongas special chicken.
A Hotel Value for money. & I find it very nice comparing it to other hotels in similar price range. It has great ambience, a huge lawn and is very convenient approach.
Especially the owner is very kind and cooperative. It was my first visit to Dalhousie and this hotel made it very special and memorable. We were really impressed by the hospitality of the staff. They are also coming up with new rooms and lot of construction is going which seems quite impressive too. Looking forward to visit again.
Thank you for your kindness and your help.

Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Mongas? Share your experiences!