First, Havelock is a crowded place. Most of the guests are backpackers or divers, in holiday season Indians come a lot, too. The traffic on the narrow mainroad is quite dangerous, he drivers are often reckless. Most of the resorts are placed along the main beaches, many of them are not worth the money. So for Havelock, BAREFOOT is a good option. We rented one of the big tents, they are spacious and comfortable.
A real nice place to relax.
Concerning the food : not la grande cuisine, but not too bad, either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover India's best kept secret - the Andaman Islands - at the Barefoot Group's first eco-retreat called 'Barefoot at Havelock.' Located exclusively on what TIME Magazine in November 2004 rated as the best beach in Asia, our small resort is set in rain forest and tropical fruit trees behind a pristine 2 km white-sand stretch of the quirkly named Beach No. 7 at Havelock Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Barefoot at Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot At Havelock Hotel Havelock Island
- Barefoot Havelock Island
- Barefoot Hotel Havelock Island