This resort is a germ for people who want a quite surrounding. No phone, no internet, no TV. During the night one hears only the background noise from the jungle. This is the reason why we liked the villas without a/c. The restaurant is very good and the staff is very, very friendly. They have a very professional ayurvedic massage center. The resort lies in the jungle, only in walking distance to one of the nicest beaches of the world. It is only 3 minutes to walk through a magical, mystical forest.
The only drawback is live music between 6pm and 8pm. In the bar area it is nice music, but in a distance (sitting on the veranda of your villa) it is noise.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot At Havelock Hotel Havelock Island
- Barefoot At Havelock Hotel
- Barefoot Havelock Island
- Barefoot Hotel Havelock Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover India's best kept secret - the Andaman Islands - at the Barefoot Group's first eco-retreat called 'Barefoot at Havelock.' Located exclusively on what TIME Magazine in November 2004 rated as the best beach in Asia, our small resort is set in rain forest and tropical fruit trees behind a pristine 2 km white-sand stretch of the quirkly named Beach No. 7 at Havelock Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook and Travelocity so you can book your Barefoot at Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.