“Delicious, Healthy Food” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Brand new opening
Gahanna, Ohio
“Delicious, Healthy Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is my favorite lunch spot, although I've eaten here many times for dinner as well. My favorite lunch dish is the Tostada for $8, but the fish tacos are every bit as good. They have a green cilantro sauce that really adds tremendous flavor. It comes in mild and spicy and without it, I would far less enthusiastic about the meal. Every meal is reasonably priced, and the food is always fresh. The atmosphere is causal and the place is a bit small, so there is often a wait on Friday and Saturday evenings. It can get loud at times due to the size and layout of the room. They have patio seating, but there are only a handful of tables. The setting sun can be an issue outside as well. However, these are very minor issues. Overall, I love eating here and do so about once a week.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“New Gem in Gahanna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a nice outdoor dinner at this new place we found on Trip Advisor. The small plate of skirt steak was a great starter for two. Our main courses where outstanding and affordable. We will definitely come back for more Puruvian food in Gahanna Ohio.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Everything was delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I ordered the PERUVIAN CEVICHE (tilapia, shrimp, onions and herbs cured in
citrus juices) as an appetizer. I could definitely see the tilapia but couldn't tell if there was shrimp. It tasted very good, but I'm not used to the bigger pieces of fish and it was too much citrus. Cuco's on the west side is the best Ceviche I've had here in the Columbus area. For the main course I ordered the Carne Asada (grilled steak with adobo, rice, black beans, sunny side up egg, arepitas lettuce, tomato, cheese and avocado) which I enjoyed more than any mexican restaurant I've tried here locally. The restaurant is big on cilantro and avocado which I love both so the food is a big thumbs up for me. The children's menu is ok, but lacking in veggies. We ordered the chicken fingers for my 5 year old and there weren't any sides but ketchup. He loved them though and ate all of them. He also had the Mango juice and I tasted it too (have to check for alcohol nowadays in case a bartender messes up) and it was very good. We'll visit again but probably not during a busy time as the restaurant has minimal seating.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Latin Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Wonderful food!!!!Their mojito drink was awesome .Ordered their patacon with beef and it was delicious .The taste of the plantain in the patacon dish is unbelievable.My husband ordered the baked tilapia latina and it was mild and good.The place is always crowded.Will certainly visit again

Visited October 2012
Illinois
“Nice Cozy Place for Ethnis Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Love this sort of restaurant. Cozy with some interesting artwork displayed. It was Saturday evening and the place was packed which is always a good sign. The wine selection was interesting and inexpensive. They have a very good Spanish Garnache for cheap! Interesting and eclectic food offerings from a variety of Caribbean and Latin American countries. The food was quite good, the service was good and the price was good. I would like to go there again when in Columbus, Ohio.

• Visited July 2013