“Love the chicken” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Family Fare
Columbus, Ohio
“Love the chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

I first tried their chicken at a "taste of Gahanna" and really liked the chicken. It isn't over battered and you can still taste the chicken while still getting a crunch. The sauce is really good as well. Compliments the chicken and isn't overly spicy. They use all-white meat and it tastes pretty fresh. I really like their chicken fingers but the fries and slaw are also good.

I would like to point out that previous reviewers have stated that there isn't a lot of selection. To those people - please note the name of the restaurant - Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers. The name alone should denote that they don't sell burgers or fish or anything else - they sell chicken fingers. (Hence the name) Maybe if people were more observant they'd be less disappointed.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Gahanna, Ohio
“The chicken is moist/wet but the sauce is great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

The sauce is the best I have ever tasted. I go to Cane's simply so I can eat the sauce. The only thing I have bad to say about Cane's is that half of the time when I go the chicken is moist, and I'm not really sure why.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“No selection, Chicken fingers and Fries period.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

No selection, Chicken fingers and Fries period.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'm addicted to chicken...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2008

I'm addicted to chicken fingers...