“Quality inn, Franklin, Ohio” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6475 Culbertson Rd., Franklin, OH 45005 (Formerly Country Hearth Inn Middletown)   |
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Waterloo, Canada
“Quality inn, Franklin, Ohio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Aliya Hart ............she is the best! Listens to me til I finished Got me the greatest room that met every request. THANKS. I will be back up to home and back to Florida 4 to 6 times a year ! I was so happy with the accessible room. I never think about this but it sure made it nice.

Room Tip: Room near lobby for internet
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
CHMiddletown, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Anna,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your experience with us. I enjoy hearing of such positive interactions with my team members and they love hearing how we made an impact on a guest stay.

Kind Regards,

Eric Smith
Quality Inn & Suites, Franklin, OH 45005
513-424-3551

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lewisburg, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

On a recent trip I had I pulled off due to weather and received a very pleasant retreat. A true quality Quality Inn. I usually stay at Marriott, however this one was easier to get to. Let me just say from the arrival until the departure it was superb. The staff went beyond polite and helpful. The accommodations were as nice as Fairfield. Breakfast included everything from biscuits with sausage gravy to fresh fruits. A pleasant stop that feels like coming home. Great Value!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. We take great joy in hearing such positive feedback and sharing it with the staff. Our goal is that every guest has an experience such as yours and we continue to make efforts to improve. We value your business and thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you again in the future.
Ottawa, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I wanted to leave as soon as my husband and I got there. I had heard nice things about the hotel and thought that we would give it a try. This was a big mistake. The hotel is very musty, the rooms smelled like smoke, no elevator, the staff were not friendly. The sheets on the bed looked like that had not been washed so we slept on top of the bed. We left the next morning as soon as we got up. I booked a different place for the next night at the Drury Inn and took a hot shower since I felt like filth from staying there. I would spend the extra $50 and stay somewhere nicer than this.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
CHMiddletown, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Thanks for your comments and input.
Our staff always strive our best to provide the best to our guests.
It would have certainly of more help if your input had come to us earlier as we were renovating & upgrading the Hotel to Quality Inn & Suites during that period one year ago.
We are in process of looking into your stay during February, 2013 although you chose to write this comment on 1-1-2014 i.e. Aprox one year later.
If you decide to come & give us one more chance, we assure you to do better.

Pal Jandial
Management
Fenelon Falls Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

No negatives to say about this place. Great beds and excellent wifi. Staff were very courteous. The breakfast was excellent. Another plus the Cracker Barrel restaurant is within walking distance. Would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Leetonia, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We were only 20 miles from our destination at the Ohio Renaissance Festival near Harveysburg, & while there were a few motels closer, this one seemed to offer more in the surrounding area. There were plenty of restaurants, a small mall, and a Kroger grocery nearby. The room was clean, staff was friendly, breakfast was better than expected. But next time I will know to ask for a room on the first floor in the rear of the building away from the hiway. There is no elevator and my travel companion has back and neck problems (wears a neck brace) so carrying bags, suitcases, garments bags, etc up and down stairs was not good & no one offered to help us. The other issue I had was that because I booked the motel through an online travel company, I could not get any receipt or copy of the transaction. They claimed they didn't even know what I was charged for the room! I had to go online to see if I got the best deal. Note: if I had booked through Choice I could have had a better deal, but I didn't know that until I got home and checked. Create an account with Choice Hotels and get the best deal. The biggest surprise was the free breakfast. We expected do-nuts and coffee and instead found cold & hot cereal, bagels, toast, pastries, several juices, and make-your-own waffles! Very nice. Also, found the beds to be very comfortable with nice fluffy pillows instead of the usual hard or flat ones at many motels, & there were plenty of towels for the two of us.

Room Tip: There are many restaurants within 1/2 - 2 miles, plus a mall, and a major grocery. NO elevator. Roo...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Garnerville, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

No stairs and had to carry our luggage to the second floor! That was a real bummer. We learned there is a definite difference between Quality and Comfort, but this hotel is clean, and the staff is incredibly caring. Wish I could remember the name of the lovely lady at the desk who guided me to a wonderful park where I would be safe to walk alone. When there was a break down in the breakfast room she was right there to work it out. She deserves a five star.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a first floor room if you do not want to lug your luggage upstairs.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

As I constantly travel for business, I stay in many hotels, every year, and all around this nation. This location was referred to me, by an associate, and it scores at the top of my list, for accommodating staff, comfortable, clean room, and location. I travel through Ohio frequently, and will be stopping here again, any time I'm close.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!