“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3510 Commerce Dr., Franklin, OH 45005   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

From the time I stepped into this establishment, up until the time I left, I was amazed. Albert, the person taking care of me, was friendly, welcoming and unforgettably helpful. I enjoyed the room, the indoor pool and my family did as well! Thanks!

Stayed May 2014
janepatel, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, OH, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review the staff and I really appreciate you taking the time. I am glad to here that we took care of you and am excited to see you visit us soon again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lewisburg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Room bed was average, at best. Shower had a few dark body hairs on the walls and floors. Room was overall clean, however. TV was a little small but had several channels. Unfortunately, we were awoken at 7 am Sunday morning by some ghetto dude yelling for "everyone need ta get up". Doors and walls must be paper thin. Obviously an economy hotel, by all means. Adequate parking and easy check-out. Decent location. C+

Stayed May 2014
janepatel, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, OH, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Middletown (Franklin), OH Red Roof.

Franchise GM
Red Roof Inn - Middletown (Franklin), OH
Grove City, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

First off, my wife and I travel extensively, as we own an internet based business. We average 50 to 75 nights a year in hotel rooms. We usually stay at the Drury Inn a couple blocks away, but since there was a ham radio convention happening(who would have guessed), rooms were in short supply. Having read the glowing reviews on here, we weren't too concerned with this hotel. The desk clerk, Albert, was friendly. The room, however, fell far short of expectations. We reserved a "Superior King", allegedly their best room. Hmmm...where to start. Really, the pictures I have attached tell the story. No desk chair, just a generic, old, uncomfortable chair. A large open area, where a recliner or some type of chair should have been. The shower wall had dark hairs stuck to it. My biggest complaint though, was the extremely poor internet. I hate to repeat myself, but if you run a hotel, read this: IF YOU ADVERTISE FAST, FREE, WIRELESS INTERNET, THEN PROVIDE IT! As business owners, it is imperative that we are able to monitor our online businesses. We do have 4G wireless as a backup, but when the hotel provides it, we utilize it to help maintain our expenses. I mentioned it to the night desk clerk, and got the generic "it is what it is" response. On the plus side, there was a fridge/microwave in the room. There was also a flat screen television, though it was small by today's standards. I would seriously question the validity of the positive reviews on this hotel. Unless these people are used to staying at the Bates Hotel, I can't imagine why they are so impressed.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
janepatel, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, OH, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear JOHN FRABOTT,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Middletown (Franklin), OH Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence. I have personally emailed you as well. please let me know if I can further assist you.

Franchise GM

Red Roof Inn - Middletown (Franklin), OH
Mooresburg, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stayed 2 nights at this property as we always do. Always good to see mike and his family. Rooms are always clean and fair priced. Staff is very friendly. Love the changes. We will be back again in a few months. Wouldn't stay any where else. Thanks.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
janepatel, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, OH, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thank you for being a loyal guest with us and we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. we are grateful that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to see you back in the near future.
sincerely,
Jane
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We had a typical great stay at Red Roof, room was spacious, updated and clean.

We booked this Hotel due to the advertised free breakfast, however none was available.

It was pet-friendly as always, and the man at the front desk was exceptionally great. He was polite and positive early in the morning, even making a joke about us Canadians and our enjoyment of free coffee. He was attentive to our needs and really made the stay and morning drive enjoyable.

If you need a place to stay while travelling, this works!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
janepatel, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, OH, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out in your busy day to write a review about us to let others know about the hotel accommodations.I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the near future. I also apologize that there was a misprint about the breakfast on the booking site. I glad you brought that to our attention so we can take care of that misprint. Thanks once again and have a wonderful day!

General manager,
Covington, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, very accomodating! Front desk attendant, Albert, was very informative and helpful. Gave us a great rate, as my husband will be working in the area for several weeks. The room was newly painted, new bedding, flat screen tv, microfridge, coffepot...pool looks very inviting! Love love love that this is a no smoking facility! Would stay again!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
janepatel, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, OH, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Middletown (Franklin), OH Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Lehigh Acres, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Stopped here on our way to Fort Myers in January, we were impressed with the cleanliness, and service at this hotel. Linda, the manager was wonderful to deal with, and was the most helpful staff at tany hotel we stayed at on the way down from Canada to Florida. We were very impressed with the quality of the room, and it was the nicest hotel we stayed in on our trip down. Hopefully we will be able to stay there on our return trip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Jane Patel

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, OH? Share your experiences!