“The exact value and convenience that I was hoping for” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Pittsburgh
“The exact value and convenience that I was hoping for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

This has been perfect for the last 2 sales trips that I've had in the area. The price is right, there's plenty of places to eat nearby, the highway access is great on the way there, and again when I leave in the morning, and my experience was consistent with both of my stays. The people were professional, my room was quiet and clean, and most importantly, my bed was comfortable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
patel826, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
Thank you for staying with us at Econo Lodge in Franklin! We very much value your business, comments and review. We are glad that you ejoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff to be professional and helpful. Great to hear you found our beds comfortable. We are in the process of switching our older beds for new beds. We are also changing some of the rooms to queen beds vs having double beds. Thank you again for your business and kind comments/review! Hope to see you again soon in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I travel often and have had a lot of hotel experiences. This hotel is conveniently located right off the exit, excellent price value, and the staff is exceptionally friendly. The room is clean and the front desk does a wonderful job accomodating all my needs.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
patel826, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Thank you Caroline for staying with us. We strive to provide the best customer service to our guest. We are glad that you found out hotel a good value with the cleanliness that you expect. Hope you choose us again for your future hotel needs.
toledo, ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

had a relaxing and enjoyable stay. quiet, nearby restaurants. large clean room. friendly staff.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you Patrick for your kind words. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again soon!
Franklin, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Traveling as I do and not knowing exactly when I may need a room in the Springboro area; it is good to know I can find a room here. The price is fair, the room clean and place is quiet. I also think the owner helps out the local community when a need arises with rooms. While I have stayed at more expensive places and they provided newer super clean rooms; this though much older was clean and room had no odd smells. (which I can't say for other places I have stayed across this country). I saw Danny's review and I have stayed in at least three different rooms here over the past two years and never had any of the issues he had.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
patel826, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Hello and thank you very much for staying with us (several times) at Econo Lodge in Franklin! We appreciate your business, comments and review of our property! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the accommodations to be a good value, clean and comfortable. We have updated our rooms recently and we do focus on guest comfort and experience in our hotel/room features and amenities. Thank you again for your business and comments as we very much appreciate both and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

Its a dump of all dumps. Ceiling leaking, bed smells like curry sauce, cocroaches everywhere, flies flying in the room.. I was very tired and everything around the area was booked so i went in here lol. I ended up sleeping in my car..

• Stayed August 2011

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!