“Good Value, Breakfast without Drinks” 3 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Findlay
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1951 Broad Avenue, Findlay, OH 45840   |
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Findlay
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good Value, Breakfast without Drinks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed in his hotel on the night of December 23rd 2012. The area was good with nice restaurant options within short distance. Room was fine for the money. However, I did not like the fact that they served breakfast without any drinks....no juices or not even water, There were coffee. But for families travelling with kids....no water at breakfast is a NO GO. I notified the front desk person (who was there at 8:15 AM on December 24th) and he told me that the juice machine is broke and they do not have any water to serve!! If I stay at this motel again, I will remember to bring my own water.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Red F, Manager at Red Roof Inn Findlay, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the to tell us about your recent stay with us. I wanted to inform you that a new machine has been installed. We are glad to hear everything in your room was clean and working well. We look forward to providing you with great loding in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
oakwood ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

we visit couple of time our family in findlay, OH , and we always stay at redroof inn hotel , we are so happy with our stay , beddding is perrect , my wife has back problem, but at red roof inn bedding is so comfort so she won't complanit, front desk personnel also very co-operative, I would say manager Kenny is always very kind and concern about stay, though we saty here so many times , it is like our second home,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Red F, Manager at Red Roof Inn Findlay, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
We are always striving to make your stay the best one ever. I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experince at our location. There are many things to look forward to when staying with us. We are located near our local Theator, Grocery Store and Wal-Mart. We are only a stones throw off of I 75 Exit 159, for quick and easy arrivals and departures. Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. I hope that you give us another chance to provide you with Great lodging at a Great price in the future.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

After a long drive, my family and I stayed at this Red Roof Inn. The rooms were very clean, the beds were comfortable, and the continental breakfast was up to par. The experience we got was very reasonable for the price we paid.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are nice
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Red F, Manager at Red Roof Inn Findlay, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Red Roof Inn. We are always looking for ways to provide the most comfortable stay possible at an affordable price. It is our goal to always provide our guests with a clean room, comfortable bed and polite efficent housekeeping. Our front desk staff members are here 24 hours a day to provide you with any assistants you may need.
Red Roof Inn never overpay for a great stay!
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

hi everybody ,i was on the road for bussiness trip,and it was a long drive and i was tired and hunting for good night sleep and i found this hotel,iwas expecting a good night sleep and ireally i had agood nice and quite night, made a right choice, room was nice warm it was cold outside and i thougt it will be really cold inside the room but i was wrong ,it was nice warm and i went asleep fast . in morning i got nice hot breakfast and i was back on road heading chicago. thank u for warm welcome and goodnight sleep.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Red F, Manager at Red Roof Inn Findlay, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
I was very happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Our main objective is our guest's satisfaction. We are able to provide this by maintaining and exceeding francise standards. Here at Red Roof Inn we are continously searching for ways to better your stay. Thank you for taking a momment out to relay to us your experience. Your comments are envaluable. Please contact us again if you return to the area for any of your lodging needs.

Canton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great location, safe area, great room, excellent service, great low price, nice restaurants nearby, great breakfast, clean room, front desk was very friendly and helpful. Overall everything was excellent. Top places I have ever stayed

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at our location. We are pleased to hear that everything was up to our normal high standards. We look for to providing you with superior lodging at an affordable price in the future. Red Roof Inn (You Stay HAppy Pet's Stay Free.)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was driving all the way from Florida with my family and that was a very long day for all of us.So we decided to take a break in Findlay when we happened to step into Red Roof Inn.Upon arriving I was welcomed with a valley of smiles from the first person.We went ahead to find out about the prices for a nights stay and to our astonishment we found it relatively cheaper when compared with the other Inns near by.There were spumk mayer cookies and we were told that they served hot breakfast which included boiled eggs,waffles,bacon and muffins along with juice and coffee.On entering the room, I found that it was extremely clean.It had a 39" inch,a coffee maker and a hair dryer which I did not find in many places where ever I stayed.We had a good nights sleep and were fresh my morning all set to drive.The positive point to be highlighted with this property is that it is placed in a very good location just a mile away from the exit I75 and surrounded by a 24hour convenience store and the friendliness of the front desk staff is to be really appreciated.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to express the experience you encountered during your recent stay with us. We are always pleased to hear that our guest are enjoying the extra ammenities we provide as well as the positive additudes of our staff. We always strive to make the guest's stay better than the last. Thank you for choosing to stay here at Red Roof Inn. We look forward to providing you with clean comfortable lodging at an affordable price. Red Roof Inn, You Stay Happy Pet's Stay Free.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was traveling with my family and we needed a place to stay. We ended up at the Findlay exit and chose Red Roof Inn because they had nice rates and we saw pictures of the rooms and they looked liked a great place to stay. When we walked into the lobby, they had fresh baked cookies and they were very delicious. My kids enjoyed them! The room was very clean and we had no issues throughout the night. The bathrooms were clean and it provided everything that was needed for us. The beds were very comfortable. The next morning, when we were checking out, they had nice, warm breakfast. They served waffles, cereal, eggs, bacon, sausage, milk, coffee, juice, and cappuccino. They also served muffins and several pastries. I would go back to stay there again while traveling if we ever have to drive by Findlay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Red F, Manager at Red Roof Inn Findlay, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
We have done many thing's to provide a great location for families to stay. Along with the hot breakfast. We also provide an out door seasonal pool. Were located near most all the resturants as well as Findlay's local Movie Theater. We are always striving to improve our guest's stay here at Red Roof Inn. Thank you, the feed back you have provided is envauable. We look forward to assisting you with any lodging needs you may have in the future.

Been to Red Roof Inn Findlay? Share your experiences!