“Great value for the price.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fairview Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Cheap, cleanliness meets expectations, friendly staff. I stay here 4 nights a week for work. Room is always clean and room service is consistent throughout the week. Pool has had troubles but they are working on it. Just opened last week. breakfast is always good and they replenish all the fruit and cold milk regularly through the morning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
RamadaCLEAirport, Manager at Ramada Cleveland Airport West, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for the review Joe. I am glad to hear you enjoy your stays with us. We are just as pleased with having you. Thanks again.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great and easy arrival and check in. Our cheaply booked room was upgraded to a suite which was lovely and very spacious and very clean and airy.Staff is very friendly and helpful. It was very nice stay at Ramada.Will stay again when come back to Cleveland.

Room Tip: Room 258 is very quit
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us. We are always excited to hear from our guests. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.
Niagara Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I originally had reservations at the travelodge and upon arrival there was displeased by the room condition and location. I checked in my entertainment book and called around. Ramada was recommendedand the price was $25.00 cheaper. The continental breakfast was very good. We went to the hotel and the front desk provided excellent service and the room was just perfect. The hotel location for shopping and entertainment was great. Lots of fun and good food. Walmart, malls and other stores were conveniently located on the this strip. Plan to go back and stay @ the exact same hotel. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you so much for the review. I am happy to hear of all the fun you had while visiting us. I am looking forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Im sure you will be pleased with all the renovation that has been done and that is still going on. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.
Empire
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel would have been average for the price but I dropped my review to poor for a few reasons. The first and most important is the lack of hot water in the morning. My morning showers were lukewarm which I consider to be unacceptable regardless if the hotel is a budget property. When I first checked in, my room had a few cleanliness issues. Specifically, crumbs on the chair, wrinkled bedspread/sheets, rust spots on the tub and shower-head, and staining on the carpet. The next day I spoke to one of the housekeepers, and when I returned later the room was as clean as possible. I understood that the property is aging and badly needs a few renovations, but the chamber maid did her very best to make my stay more pleasant. On a positive note, the bed was extremely comfortable and the staff was friendly. The property is relatively quiet for being so close to the airport. If you can get over the few issues I noted, it is a reasonable place to get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for the review Frank. I am sorry to hear your stay with us was not as pleasant as it should have been. First, I want to apologize about the hot water. Since your stay we have installed new hot water tanks and have begun renovation on the entire property. I am sure you will be pleased with the new look we have began to see in the place already. I hope you will stop by and see us if you are ever in the area. Thanks again and I hope to see you soon.

Been to Ramada Cleveland Airport West? Share your experiences!