“great food and location” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A-Wok
3871 Medina Rd, Fairlawn, OH 44333 (Formerly Ste B)
330-668-8998
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 43 restaurants in Fairlawn
Cuisines: Chinese
Akron, Ohio
“great food and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

food is always vert tasty, done in 10 minutes! the inside and outside of the restaurant are nothing to write home about but the food is very consistent

Visited June 2013

100% Recommend
Webster, New York
“The worlds best Chinese (American) food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've had Chinese on 3 continents and on both coasts (in San Francisco) and nobody can touch the quality and flavor that I get from this place. It's a damn hole in the wall behind the McDonalds and Taco Bell but come lunch and dinner time M-S this place is packed with everyone. The nurses from the Hospital are the ones you notice the most because of their badges. They have the standard American Chinese food menu but the food is better here. There's more meat in the dish, cooked perfectly every time, and they offer great lunch specials. When I moved to Rochester, NY for college I would come back at the holidays and buy 5-6 dishes here to bring back with me since I never found a place in Rochester that even came close to this place. The pork fried rice has a weird yellow color, but let me tell you this, it's the best fried rice you'll get for nothing. If you go during some of the off hours you can watch the staff making wontons and other stuff.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best Chinese Food Around!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Highly recommended!!!! I used to live five - ten minutes away from Awok and would order from here at least once a week!! The people inside knew me by name and knew my order as soon as they heard my voice on the phone. I moved about 45 mins away over 3 years ago so I obviously don't get here every week anymore but I can tell you that I have, on more than one occasion, made the 45 minute trip to Fairlawn JUST to get food from Awok because I have found no other Chinese place even close to compare to Awok!!

• Visited October 2011