“Great omelet!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
“Great omelet!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011 via mobile

Found this thru Tripadvisor and I'm glad I did. I thoroughly enjoyed the Texas omelet!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Köln
“Fresh food and excellent friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

I went there for breakfast once and was delighted to find out that this Cafe was exactly as good as others rated it on tripadvisor. It would have been hard to find as the location is off the main roads. Many locals frequent this Cafe which in my eyes is a good sign. They have a very friendly staff and the food was prepared fresh and was absolutely delicious. I would go there again any time!!

Düsseldorf
“Wonderful place for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

I am staying at the Hilton Hotel across the road for a couple of days and after having breakfastin the Beau Grille once, I sterted to look for an alternative. Trip Advisor provides the Sweet Pea Cafe and I can second all other reviews. Good food, very nice people, moderate prices and an overall enjoyable experience.

copley
“wow... sooo yummy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2010

blown away by everything: lobster mac, roast duck, risotto cakes, local beer. YUM.

akron
“Top quality creative food for no money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2010

When I eat out I am interested in high quality (that means FRESH produce and products), optically attractive arrangements, creative combinations, vegetarian and vegan options on the menu, and of course: taste. All of my criteria are totally fulfilled in the Sweet Pea!
Actually, it is THE "go to" place when dining out in the whole Akron area for me.
I do love the salads with the best balsamic dressing I ever had, and the breakfast offers (the vegetarian breakfast sandwich is so yummy and keeps you filled a whole day as it comes with home-made potato wedges), but sometimes I also indulge in the - daily varying - quiche or the excellent mac&cheese.
The setting in the plaza is not particularly "scenic" or "romantic" but I love that they now have tables outside (European flair!), and that the spacious restaurant area is filled with beautiful photographs and thoughtful ideas which honor the guests.
I say: a MUST if you are in the area and on low budget, but want to have the feeling you are eating in the Sheraton.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere