“Good price...not much of a selection” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 97 restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Italian
Fairfield, OH
“Good price...not much of a selection”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

Average Italian fare..soup or salad, entree ice cream and soft drink all included in one price. Prices were reasonable. My only drawback...not much of a selection. Just your Italin basics...Alfredo, ravioli, spaghetti & meatballs, chicken parmisian. I was hoping for Chicken franchaise, but they don't have it. Prices are definatly better than Olive Garden!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
Cincinnati Ohio
“Great value and food for the whole family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2009

My kids love this place and especially if we get to sit in the old trolley car in the middle of the dining room. Food is always solid and consistent. You get salad, bread, entree, and ice cream for 1 price. My wife and I and our 2 kids can eat here for $30-35! We know this is one place our kids will eat everything on the plate.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Wasn't that impressed by...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2009

Wasn't that impressed by the place. My girlfriend had claimed it was really good when she was younger... for what we got, I might as well, cook the stuff myself..

Loveland Ohio
“Great food, service, price & location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2009

Me & my husband along with my mom & her husband when here on a sunday afternoon about 4pm. We were seated in less than 5 minutes.
The decor reminds me of a rich library, or den. Lots of wood and dark fabric furniture, chandliers. Not too brightly lit, but no so dim that you can't tell what your eating.
Our waitress was friendly and helpful. The menu is not very large but covers all the italian basics. No meal is over $11. That $11 covers your salad, drink, entree and ice cream desert. You also get fresh baked bread that is soft, fresh and warm served with garlic butter.
We ordered 2 chicken fetichini alfredo, lasagna and a triple meat platter. The fetichini needed a dash of salt, the lasagna was 100% perfect and HUGE, the triple meat platter was exceptional. It came with 2 oversized meat balls, italian sasauge, and spaghetti w/ meat sauce.
Since I'm the lucky review writer I got to taste it all. Everything was great, but the portions are enough for 2 people to share.
I can't wait to go back.