“A little taste of Italy in Fairfield, Ohio” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Fairfield
Fairfield, Ohio, United States
“A little taste of Italy in Fairfield, Ohio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

When we are up for some good Italian, in an informal setting, Spinning Fork fits the bill. Family owned and operated on Route 4 in Fairfield. Great food and service. Their homeade Italian dressing is awesome. Always take some home! Love the pasta dishes as well as the veal. Whatever you try, you won't be dissappointed!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Detroit, Michigan
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

The restuarant is on the strip, nice, friendly staff, great food. Will come back when in town again.

Visited January 2014
Fairfield, Ohio
“It was an average visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I went here for lunch with my family there were 6 of us, 5 adults and 1 child. I ordered chicken alfredo, but just got the alfredo part, no chicken, but that's ok I wasn't charged for it. It tasted good, and the portion size was good. They were out of several flavors of soda that day, due to weather. My only real complaint was my daughter's food off the children's menu. She ordered macaroni and cheese. I expected from an Italian restaurant real macaroni and cheese, but it was Kraft macaroni, or some brand that looks exactly like it. Her salad and drink were extra, so I paid about $8 for my 4 year old to have Kraft macaroni and cheese. I wasn't happy about that. Besides that it was fine. I don't care to go again though.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fairfield, Ohio
“Always a great, reliable locally owned Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We've been going to Spinning Fork for years. We went there on Christmas Day this year, and wow, it was PACKED!! Even so, the meal was great, as usual. It is large enough to have some atmosphere, yet a comfortable size so you don't feel swallowed up. Highly recommend this place. It is our go-to restaurant for Italian.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carolina Shores
“Christmas lunch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

The food was just so so. Nothing great for an Italian restaurant. Food was just bland service was only fair and waitress was not very responsive to us. Sat us down, took our order and we didn't see her for ny follow up.

Visited December 2013