“Good value for the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Fairfield

You added Holiday Inn Express Fairfield to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Fairfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6755 Fairfield Business Park Drive, Fairfield, OH 45014   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fairfield
Indianapolis
“Good value for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We picked the location because I can always count on consistent quality with HIE. And this location did not disappoint. Clean clean, friendly staff, and upfront and straight forward policies even with traveling with a pet.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback in regard to your most recent stay. It is our property's goal to ensure that each of our guest's are completely satisfied with their experience. I have to say that reading your comments made me proud to work at a Holiday Inn Express property. I am so pleased that you feel that we represent our brand and that we are operating in a way that is straight forward. I want to thank you again for providing your feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have GPS so it wasn't difficult finding the hotel. This was my final night on the road, five nights total. This was the best property. The outstanding features include gracious staff, clean rooms, comfortable chair for doing work, reading, and watching television, and very quiet. I noticed the breakfast room was smaller than most but there was enough room for everyone even at 7:00 a.m. The breakfast area was very clean and the food items were kept stocked. Plenty of fresh fruit. I was able to linger in my room for a few hours to get some work done. The only complaint would be that the internet was very slow. I used my Hot Spot to access high-speed internet so i could get work done. I don't have much of a need to be in this area but would stay here again if I return to the area.

Room Tip: I doubt you could have a bad room here.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your stay with the Holiday Inn Express Fairfield.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgement of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express a leader in excellence. I am also happy to inform you that we did just complete an upgrade to our internet equipment. This will allow us to offer an internet service that is up to standard with what you expect from an I.H.G. property.

We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express - Fairfield.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful!!... The rooms very clean, nice, great beds.... The breakfast wonderful and pool, hot tub!!... But most of all the WHOLE STAFF!!!... I recommend if you are in this area you gota start here if you want a GREAT EXPERIENCE IN A GREAT HOTEL!!... Will be back!!..:)

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback in regard to your most recent stay. It is our property's goal to ensure that each of our guest's are completely satisfied with their experience. I am so pleased that you enjoyed yours. Delivering an experience from check in to breakfast in the morning that leaves a lasting impression is what we strive for each and every day. Positive feedback is the best way to motivate our staff to continue to demonstrate the behaviors that ensure an excellent experience at our property. I want to thank you again for providing your feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Mt Washington, KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We chose this hotel because we came into town from Louisville for a funeral. Upon arrival, the check-in (Allison) was very busy. Since we were already running behind due to traffic, Allison gave me a key to the room so that i was able to change clothes, while Melissa checked us in. Our room had a musty smell, which Allison quickly gave us another room. Upon our return from the funeral home, we wanted to sit in the hot tub. Although there were small towels available, Allison went out of her way to bring us bath towels. We really enjoyed our overnite stay, & we both feel Allison did a great job in making us feel comfortable & at home. WE WILL DEFINATELY BE BACK!!! AWESOME JOB Allison, Thank You so much.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback in regard to your most recent stay. It is our property's goal to ensure that each of our guest's are completely satisfied with their experience. I am so pleased that Allyson handled the inconveniences you experienced in a way that you felt was satisfactory. Positive feedback is the best way to motivate our staff to continue to demonstrate the behaviors that ensure an excellent experience at our property. I would like to also apologize that the inconveniences occurred and the recovery was necessary. Thank you again for providing your feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in April. At check in we were given an occupied room, thankfully no one was in there. The next room had bed bugs,the desk person offered us new sheets if we wanted to change them. We asked for a new room, which they provided. Finally a clean room on the second floor, it was noisy. Their breakfast was good. When checking out, I spoke to the manager in charge and she told me because of our problems, we would not be charged. When returning home I was charged 2X, one was reversed. I tried to contact this manager, they always said "she's not in" I honestly think they fired her. I have never gotten this resolved. This hotel is next to to an Extended Stay Hotel where people were always hanging out in the parking lot. I would not stay there again for that reason alone.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear Catherine P,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at our hotel. Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you had encountered during your stay. I would like to address this with you further and have sent you a private message to obtain more information regarding your experience.

I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare
Waupaca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

A five star hotel all the way. We asked for an early check-in as our plans had changed and we had arrived much earlier than the given check-in time. There wasn't any problem at all. The hotel staff was outstanding and very helpful. The room was spacious and spotless. The bed very comfortable and all the linens were white and soft. Our breakfast was outstanding also. Many hot food selections and the regular, cereal and breads, etc. We would recommend this motel and will stay again if we are in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelbyville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

Hotel staff were very pleasant, polite, and helpful
Pool is open 24/7
Rooms were clean and adequate
Hot breakfast was nice

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fairfield? Share your experiences!