My family of 4 stayed at the Fairborn, OH Holiday Inn while on a family getaway. We were a group of 2 adults and 2 children. The hotel is easy to find with good signage from the interstate. The front desk staff were excellent. They helped retrieve my priority club number when we found it to be incorrect on my card and gave me a new card to avoid the problem in the future. They were polite, efficient, helpful, and conscience of security.
Because we had children, they gave us the option of close to the pool or a high floor. We chose the pool option, but I thought it was nice that they gave the kids the option. Our rate was $112 for the night.
Our room was what we expected from the Holiday Inn Brand. Updated, clean, and relatively spacious. Our room also included a mini fridge and microwave. NOTE: the vending machine does not carry microwave popcorn, which would be a good suggestion for the hotel.
THe pool area was nice. The pool itself goes to about 5 feet deep and is well maintaned. There is no hot tub at this property that we saw.
After swimming, we did order a pizza and watched a movie on Pay In room movies. The movie was $16.99 but is was a movie that was still in the theater so we were fine with it. Again, that popcorn in the vending machine would have come in handy here.
My only complaint would be the pillows. I like how Holiday Inn is offering firm and soft pillows but they were these half size square pillows that I found uncomfortable. Would have been nice if they were full sized pillows and much more comfortable.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel. While we did not take advantage of it, there is a restuarant and conf center here as well. The restaurant looked very nice and is right off the lobby. This hotel is a compliment to the Holiday Inn Brand and delivers what you would expect of the hotel chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn, is conveniently located to downtown Dayton, Ohio with easy access on and off Interstate I-675. The Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn is near Wright Patterson Air Force Base and provides convenient access to all WPAFB areas and gates. We are the ideal full-service hotel for your next event, whether it be a conference, convention, meeting, banquet, military reunion or wedding. With state-of-the-art audio visual services, superior catering, and exceptional service the Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn, will ensure your event is a memorable one. This Fairborn, OH hotel is near Wright State University, the Wright Executive Center, Ervin J. Nutter Center, downtown Dayton and near the Mall at Fairfield Commons, The Greene and The National Museum of the United States Air Force. If you are seeking a hotel near WPAFB, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, or a hotel near the National Center for Medical Rediness Tactical Laboratory (Calamityville), the Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn, OH hotel is just minutes away from all.Regardless of your needs, the Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn, OH hotel has the staff, the experience, and the facilities to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn i-675 Hotel Fairborn
- Holiday Inn Fairborn
- Fairborn Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675 Ohio