“worst food ever” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 79 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: American
“worst food ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

what more can i say? this is really poor quality food, drenched in grease, filled with preservitives and other horrible things that should not be in food. if you're into that, go for it. if you are looking for something well made and good for you, you're better off eating a sponge.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Our new favorite chain of restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

One of the best values for money around. The menu has lots of different choices, and the portion sizes are huge. The restaurants are always clean and staff efficient and friendly. All this makes Bob Evans one of oir first choices for meals

Visited August 2012
Richmond, Illinois, United States
“Dessert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Loved the dessert choices and prompt service! We had a variety of food ordered and all was prepared accurately and in a timely manner!

Visited June 2012
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Bob Evans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Friendly Staff, good food, everyone was friendly. Wait staff didn't seem interested in getting drink refills, that only hurt her tip.

Visited June 2012
Dayton, Ohio
“Better than your average breakfast place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2009

I have not been to a Bob Evans in years. I usually prefer IHOP and Waffle House. So when I went to Bob Evans today, my expectations were low. However, the food was excellent! Here's a run-down on what I ordered:

Eggs over medium hard - Usually (even at my favorite breakfast restaurants) the eggs are too runny or too hard when I order medium hard. Today, they were perfect.

Home Fries - I don't like home fries, but they came with my meal and were really good!

Bacon - again, I usually don't eat bacon, but they came with my meal and were also pretty good.

Blueberry crepe -- This was the best part! It was amazing!!!!

I was pleasantly surprised by how good this Bob Evans was!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere