“Great Stay and Affordable” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2580 Colonel Glenn Highway, Fairborn, OH 45324-2200   |
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Beavercreek
“Great Stay and Affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had the pleasure of staying at this hotel with friends on a concert trip recently. Highly recommend this place. Really comfortable and clean. Great price and great staff. It is a great location to the major highways in Ohio (including I-675 leading to I-70). It is right across the street from Wright State University and has access to a lot of major amenities, a large mall, and everything anyone would need. We performed in Dayton and the travel time was small.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Johnny H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your words are very kind and thoughtful. We are conveniently located by Wright State University. We are the closest hotel to the Nutter Center, which is directly across the street. We are also located in the heart of Wright Patterson AFB. Multiple restaurants and shopping venues are within walking distance, or a short drive (no more than ½ mile away). We are grateful you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Johnny Hart

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had such a great time here. It was a really good price and the room was very nice. It was well kept and the staff was very friendly. A man named Nicholas at the front desk helped us multiple times and made the stay even better. He gave us room rates the first time we came by and was very helpful. Then the next day we made reservations and we went down with questions. Our room did smell a little bit like smoke and we told them so that we wouldn't get fined. Nicholas gave us another room and was so kind to us about the whole thing. Between him and the great time we had here; we will definitely come back again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Johnny H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience about the Red Roof Inn (Dayton-Fairborn). I apologize that you had to move rooms. We do have a 100% Smoke Free property. Unfortunately, there are occasional guests who do not honor the policy and smoke in the room. It pleases me to know that Nick was able to help you by moving you rooms. Nick is my most recent hire. It makes me proud to know that he is doing a great job of servicing our guests! We look forward to your visit the next time you are in the area!

Dumfries
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Another month, another stay at the Red Roof Fairborn! Terrific staff- Dan Martin is terrific, the place looks very nice; Housekeeping was superb; and Ashley, the front desk expert, straightened out a check-in issue that could have been a problem. Very well done!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Johnny H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is always good to hear positive feedback like yours! I will be sure to share your comments with Dan, Ashley, and the rest of the staff. Dan and Ashley are two quality employees who do a great job with customer service. I am very happy to know that Ashley was able to help you resolve the issue. Ashley is proactive and is always looking for solutions to make our guests happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip back to the Dayton-Fairborn area.

Thanks,

ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Good value for the money . We have stayed at this hotel before . Clean and convinient to get around. I just wish they would have a coffeemaker in the room. I like my coffee in the morning. The hotel was packed when we was there and the staff did the best they could to keep up. i will stay there again when where back for another soccerturnament .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Johnny H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very glad that you selected us for your lodging needs. I am excited to let you know about our Superior King rooms! This room type comes with a coffee maker in the room. It is also a larger size room with an extended desk and a 37 inch flat screen TV! We would be happy to book you in this room on your next visit! In addition, we have coffee down front twenty-four hours a day for our guests. We look forward to your return trip with the next soccer tournament!

Noblesville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have stayed at many RRI Cincy and Dayton area. This one is by far the best. The rooms are always very clean and well maintained.

Maintenance Man, Dan Martin very professional and friendly.

When I checked in to my room, the Maint Man was just finishing up.

He actually had the grill off the batroom exhaust fan cleaning it. I have been to many hotels where much more obvious items were not touched. Some with bathroon lights out, tubs draining slow. I was quite impressed to see this RRI tending to something so remote as the exhaust fan grill.

I have stayed at this RRI several times over the last 5 years. Always consistently excellent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Timothy for your very kind and thoughtful words! It always makes my day when I hear comments like yours. My staff takes a lot of pride in the property. Dan has been with us for 2 years now. Dan is an excellent Maintenance attendant. Dan has repair and preventative maintenance logs where he is consistently going through each room to make sure they are up to standards. In addition to being a proficient worker, Dan is also an outstanding person. I have had many guests compliments about Dan’s hospitality. Dan is an exceptional person and we are lucky to have him here at the property! We look forward to your visit!

port charlotte, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our room was very clean, and in good working order. The gentleman who cleaned our room "Jimmy" was very accommodating, and pleasant every morning. Our 3 day stay was very comfortable. Thank you "Jimmy".
The rooms have been newly renovated, and the good pillows made for a nice night sleep.
The property location was perfect. Everything was within walking distance, so I got my exercise in, and their is a speedway next store for late night snacks, or whatever it is you may need.
Excellent rates, and service!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. Jimmy is a very kind young man. The staff and guests have complemented his friendliness multiple times. Thank you for noticing the updates to the property. Our recent renovations at the property have been a big hit with our guests! We have went 100% Smoke Free. Each room has new carpet and new Serta mattress and box springs. You are correct; our location is close to many stores and restaurants within a short walking distance. We are the closest hotel to the Nutter Center (hosts many concerts and sporting events) which is directly across the street. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My company puts me in this hotel very time I come to Dayton, about 4 times per year. I've been meaning to write a review for a long time just never got the time untill now. I'm aways remembered by name from the staff and they allways make me feel at home. It's a warm welcome to see Tee (Housekeeper). I would never expect such quality from a motel, I'll stay here over the Fairfield or Hamption Inn anyday!!

Room Tip: No smoking rooms but you can walk out your door to smoke.