“Best staff ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Evanston, Illinois
“Best staff ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stay here every time we visit friends and family in Fairborn. The staff knows us by name, and are all super friendly. Kate, one of the managers, is especially helpful and friendly, as is Kathryn. Terri does great on the free breakfasts. Any issues we've had with a room are always quickly resolved with no fuss (and there are rarely problems). They will all treat you like family whether this is your first or twentieth stay.

Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Springfield, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Highly recommend staying at this hotel, the staff is great, the rooms are clean, breakfast is okay but still its free and plenty of it, centrally located to many city's and attractions and very convient to get to off of 675

Room Tip: Just ask Kathryn Zimmerman she will be glad to help you a room to suit your needs
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
LAREDO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was going to stay 4 days and then move closer to the airport in Dayton, OH but after staying there and the great treatment that I received I ended up staying 4 more days. The 1st day I was there my bathroom door would not lock properly, I mentioned to the front dsk and it was taken care of within an hour. I also want to thank Tiffany who cleaned my room daily for not only did she do a great job keeping the room clean but left a note daily telling me to enjoy my stay or to have a good night rest. She reminded me how nice it is to receive notes when you are away from home. Shane at the front dest took care of my needs when it came to booking the other 4 days and when I needed a late check out it was no problem and also asked if I needed help with my belongings. Terry, who took care of the breakfast are also greeted you with a smile and was more than happy to get you anything you asked for. ( the hot breakfast is a plus for it had a nice choice of items from eggs, waffles, meats, fruits, yogarts ect.) I know I saved at least $10.00 a day by eating breakfast there instead of having to go to a resturant and order and wait. I will be returning in a few months for work and I will for sure stay there again. This is the 2nd time in 18 years of being on the road that I have written a review for a hotel but this one meritts it. I know how hard it is to find good people to work for you so the managers must be doing something right for I did not even mention the night girls who every time you came in greeted you and offer you a hot cookie. ( If your travel needs take you to Fairborn, OH you need to stay there ) THEY ARE THE BEST. Luigi M

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Hill City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband, 6 mo daughter, and I spent a few nights here and were very pleased. The facility was very clean and well kept. It was located close to the highway which gave it easy access but was still quiet. Breakfast is better than a lot of hotels I have stayed at. The staff was very friendly. On check-out Shane even offered to assist me with loading things into my vehicle. If needed I will definitely stay here again or have family stay while they are in town.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Fairborn? Share your experiences!