We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“Live Locally & Visit Here Often” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
2600 Colonel Glenn Highway, Fairborn, OH 45324-6248
937 426 7422
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Fairborn
Price range: $1 - $20
Cuisines: American
More restaurant details
Restaurant details
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Texas Roadhouse is a steak restaurant providing legendary food with legendary service. Texas Roadhouse specializes in hand-cut steaks, fresh-baked bread, fall-off-the-bone-ribs, and made-from-scratch sides. We also serve ice cold beer and legendary margaritas. Treat your family and friends to a night at Texas Roadhouse.
Beavercreek, Ohio, USA
Senior Reviewer
6 reviews 6 reviews
5 restaurant reviews
Reviews in 5 cities Reviews in 5 cities
1 helpful vote 1 helpful vote
“Live Locally & Visit Here Often”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The quality of the food goes in spurts. I'd estimate 90% of the time the food is hot and spectacular, the other 10% it is mediocre. I hate to complain the 10% of the time, because more times than not, it's just amazing. We visit this restaurant every 6-8 weeks.

Visited October 2013
Was this review helpful? Yes
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Write a Review

79 reviews from our community

Visitor rating
    38
    26
    9
    4
    2
Rating summary
    Food
    Service
    Value
    Atmosphere
Date | Rating
  • English first
  • Any
English first
Aubrey, TX
Top Contributor
58 reviews 58 reviews
18 restaurant reviews
Reviews in 48 cities Reviews in 48 cities
35 helpful votes 35 helpful votes
“Avoid at all costs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Went there about 4:30 to avoid the dinnertime rush. First item we ordered, the waitress came back and said they were all out of chicken. I might understand that if it was late in the day, but heading into dinner? So ordered two steaks, full of gristle and fat, couldn't even eat it, it was so bad. Told the waitress, no one came to ask us about it, wrote on the check "Worst steak ever" and they still charged us for it. This place is the pits.

Visited October 2013
Was this review helpful? Yes
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Kettering, Ohio, USA
2 reviews
Reviews in 2 cities Reviews in 2 cities
2 helpful votes 2 helpful votes
“Friendly staff. Excellent food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were seated right away. Prices are reasonable. Nice selection of mixed drinks and beers. The Salmon here is very good.

Visited September 2013
Was this review helpful? Yes
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Boston, Massachusetts
Senior Contributor
33 reviews 33 reviews
14 restaurant reviews
Reviews in 16 cities Reviews in 16 cities
11 helpful votes 11 helpful votes
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great service and friendly wait staff, delicious food...what more could you ask for! Husband had ribs, which fell off the bone and I had pulled pork sandwich which I couldn't finish...too big!

Visited August 2013
Was this review helpful? Yes
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Dayton, Ohio
Top Contributor
96 reviews 96 reviews
39 restaurant reviews
Reviews in 40 cities Reviews in 40 cities
38 helpful votes 38 helpful votes
“Good Food, But Bring Your Earplugs!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our service was terrific, the food delicious, but it was a bit disappointing to have to shout at our friends throughout dinner to be heard. The general level of music was loud to begin with, which was punctuated by really loud musical interludes during which the servers would line dance. Fun environment, but the loudness of the music means that everyone in the restaurant is shouting to their companions, so you get the idea.

Prices are decent, and I recommend both the chicken critter salad and the 6 oz sirloin - yummy!

  • Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Value
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Service
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Was this review helpful? Yes 1
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Travelers who viewed Texas Roadhouse also viewed

 

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

If you own or manage Texas Roadhouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.