“Hot Breakfest in Fairborn OH” 3 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2550 Paramount PL, Fairborn, OH 45324   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Pick an Offer Just 4 You!
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Celebration, Florida
“Hot Breakfest in Fairborn OH”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I spend two (2) weeks in this Hampton Inn at Fairborn Ohio. I through the breakfest had a good selection of food in the morning. They have a Indoor pool and Hot tube along with an excrises room. The AC/Heater in my room was noises but the room was clean.

Room Tip: AC/Heater units were noise
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
brian h, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
The housekeeping staff at the Hampton Inn Fairborn takes great pride in having a very clean hotel. Hampton's breakfast menu is constantly being updated, trying to provide the best possible breakfast for their guests. Thank you for sharing your comments and have a great holiday.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
strongsville, oh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

The Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn is an OK hotel. It is a little dated on the inside. The breakfast is typical hotel fair, nothing to write home about.

IF you stay at this hotel make certain to get a room in the front of the house. The windows in my room were definitely not soundproof or even sound resistant which means you hear trucks and traffic all night on the adjacent highway. The next issue was the HVAC unit was also noisy. The fan seemed to be rubbing something inside the unit. I ended up just turning it off overnight. The one good thing about the noisy fan was it covered up the traffic noise.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your stay experience. Hampton Inn Fairborn is really looking forward to our 2013 renovations. The changes to our lobby and guest bathrooms will really enhance the property. We have such a great location near Wright Patterson Air Force Base and we look forward to our 2013 "facelift"
Have a great Hoilday
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I spent two nights here in Oct and really enjoyed my stay. The hotel staff when I checked in were very nice. I stayed in a king room and was pleasantly surprised on how clean it was. The bed was so soft and comfortable and I slept great. The hotel is in a great location and is located close to food, shopping and most importantly Wright Patterson AFB. I will be staying here again during my next trip to Dayton.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
brian h, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback. I will post your kind words for all our team members to review. Please make sure to ask for our weekend specials when booking at our hotel.

Have a great holiday.

Hampton Fairborn/WPAFB
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We spent one night at this hotel and we were very satisfied. Our king studio room was very clean and spacious with very pleasant decor. As always the Hampton bed was very comfortable and the room was very quiet. Breakfast was typical Hampton, predictable but satisfying and enough to get you on with your day!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
brian h, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for spending the time sharing your experience at our property. If you can think of anything that would have enhanced your stay, please contact the General Manager and share your ideas. Have a great Holiday season.
Destin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

As a business traveler I frequently stay at this location. I’m also unfortunate to work both days and nights and require a quiet location with easy access. Brian and his staff have been more then accommodating in fulfilling these needs. The rooms are always clean, the bedding is superior to any hotel and the location is convenient to the interstate. Thanks, Brian, for a job well done.

Room Tip: Top floors are the best!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
brian h, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
I will forward your kind words to our team. Sharing comments like this is one of the best parts of my job.
Thanks you,
Hampton Fairborn
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

That's a cross between Phenomenal and Fabulous. We stayed there Sept. 15th and 16th for the Air Force marathon. Two rooms. The facility was excellent (After all, it IS a Hampton!) but the staff was just incredible. From all the front desk folks, to the Assistant GM, to the breakfast person to the housekeeping staff the service was just 5 Star! Sadly, we never met the GM to pass this along in person! Friendly. Wanting to serve. Caring. Went above and beyond to accommodate a very early breakfast availability for the runners on Saturday. Since I didn't make time to visit the Air Force Museum while I was there, I plan to go back and will definitely stay here on that trip and any others I make to this area. If my son runs this marathon again, here's where I plan to stay.
Mike Priganc - Pittsburgh PA

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for introducing me to a new adjective, I will be adding it to my vocabulary. I am so glad that you enjoyed Marathon weekend at our property, and please come back and visit us next year.
Best reagrds,
Hampton Fairborn
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed here for the Air Force Half Marathon. The hotel is located across the street from the packet pickup and is a very short drive to the start/finish line for the race.

Over all, this location is very much like any other "older" Hampton Inn. Things are looking a slight bit dated but everything was very clean (very clean!), beds comfy, and the staff were friendly.

Unfortunately the hotel smelled like a wet dog, old running shoes or strange industrial deodorizer. This odor was immediately noticeable when you come in the front entrance and carried right on into our room. We acclimatized after 30 minutes but every time you left the hotel and came back you needed to re-acclimatize.

We paid approx $130 (after taxes) which isn't so bad but I have stayed in other, newer, less smelly Hampton Inn's for less.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
brian h, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments and concerns. I will definitely look into the odor that you refered to during your stay. We are really looking forward to some upgrades that will be started in late 2012. We will have some noticeable changes for the 2013 Marathon weekend. Thank you.

Been to Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn? Share your experiences!